Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Summertime!



Who else immediately jumped on board?






Ahhhh..... my heart is happier in the summer.    It just is.


I know we'll be having the full on August back to school panic before we know it, but who else is in total summer mode?
Long days, early morning runs in the sun, kids bikes everywhere, going with the flow, and soaking it all in.    





Ummm....who else got themselves some of this?  




Salted Caramel and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough?!?   Oh my!


I have a whole lotta Meal Replacement Shake in this life, and the salted caramel is hands down my favorite of all time.    

Rich flavor,  not the least bit chalky, and did I mention 25 grams of protein?
It kept me full all morning,  which means I immediately ordered more.

I have yet to try Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough so am anxious to hear reviews from you cookie dough peeps.


I have a feeling the "mug cake" options with this are gonna be awesome.



Summer also equals super fun events in which my favorite donut in the world  (Der Dutchman long john) was presented in unlimited quantities, amongst other things.    Zoofari, you're a whole lotta fun.

You make my friends and I do things like this....





And eat things like this....



Which is why I can only handle you once a year.


Who else is beyond pumped for September 26th?!?!?


I'm "this close" to creating a legit countdown calendar.    I can't get enough of this show and love that we all cry, laugh, and weep together... week after week.



I know the bloggy postings are slim these days, and the Insta (Advorunner) has kinda taken over.
If you don't already, come find me on the Insta.   


Keep on soaking up the summertime goodness!  


















1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen,

    I’m the Community Manager with Anagram Interactive, where we specialize in connecting established brands with prominent bloggers. We’re currently working with Paperless Post, a company that designs customizable online and printed stationery, to show that communication can be personal and well-designed regardless of the medium.

    Paperless Post has partnered with several world-famous designers and lifestyle brands, including kate spade new york, Oscar de la Renta, Jonathan Adler, and Rifle Paper Co., and has delivered over 85 million cards to date. Since you have such an engaging and beautifully-designed blog, we’d like to offer you 600 Paperless Post digital Coins (a $60 value) for free to try out our online service and write about your experience.

    We really think you’ll enjoy Paperless Post and can’t wait to hear what you think. Please let me know if this is something you’d be interested in and I’ll show you how to get started.

    Best,
    Helen
    helen@anagraminteractive.com

    ReplyDelete