Thursday, December 22, 2016

It's On



The Countdown, that is.


Per usual, we've got a huge nationwide 24 Day Challenge going down in a hot second.


I... for one... need it "real bad."      In summary,  I've been hanging out in places like this...





And eating things like this...  
like more than once a week...


Veal meatball with all the cheese...  Prrrrrrettty much my favorite food in the 614. 
  #winebistro meatball.   
We're very, very happy together.  


Oh and we've been doing some of this...



And we may have made 14,000 of Buckeyes and considering that I'm obsessed with peanut butter that's not a good thing.



Don't make eye contact....



So clearly... I'm ready for January 2nd.

Still thinking about joining us??

Check out this loot.



Free goodies for ordering the challenge.   Meal prep food containers, a shaker bottle, tape measure, and a handy dandy challenge guide.

And can we seriously talk about the new giant Catalyst??




As you know, Catalyst is my favorite.   So the fact that it's basically now a giant version of it's original makes me pretty  much giddy.

The more the merrier and if you have questions re: what to order...advocarerunner1@gmail.com.


On a not so positive note, my ankle looks like this...




And it's making me grumpier than a Grumpy McGrumperson.

What started out as a simple shin splint, turned into a horrible shin splint, and now it's moved its way down to my ankle and now we have...
Club foot?  A cankle?   Nobody knows for sure.


However, this is basically my new uniform while in the privacy of home.





Round the clock compression sleeves with silver sparkly slippers is actually helping.   Things are looking better and definitely feeling better.

 Don't know what you got till it's gone.  
Sniff.
 Running.  
It's been 5 days and I miss it.


Back to the positive...

Le Tote.

Ever heard of it?


Those people at Le Tote are offering a FREE tote to bloggy readers. 


I have my first tote and liked 3 out of 5 items.  Verdict is still out but I'll likely do another tote for good measure.    

Nothing to lose.  

Cancel after two weeks and send back your loot.    

Complete your info and style profile here and your tote will be in route in 2 days.   I was shocked at how fast shipping was.  

If you try it out, I wanna hear the deets on what you think.


Hope you're having a magical holiday season.  
 Don't forget to breathe, soak it all in, and shake off the little things.    They won't matter in a week.
Promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment