Thursday, September 15, 2016

Things We Need! Early Fall Edition.






Hey friends!    
Who is ready for another Things We Need post?
It's been a minute but these are always my favorites to write.
Always have been. 
Always will be.



So let's get started, mkkkay?




aka... the Wal-Mart "Yeti"




You guys, as a Yeti owner and lover, I wanted to hate these real bad...

I did.

We've got a handful of Yeti's up in here, and they're amazing.      Truly.   
Dead of summer.  July heat.
Ice water stays just that.... all day.   
Ice water.

It works the same for hot drinks.    
Stays hot...
 for days..

It's basically the 8th wonder of the world.

However, when the kiddos also fell in love with the Yeti, I knew we had to act fast.

I had heard about the "Wal-Mart Yeti" here and there and thought we should give it a whirl.   

Dare I say, I can't even tell a difference?
Clearly, identical technology.   

However,  the Wally World 30 oz Yeti will set you back $9.99.   The real deal 30 oz. Yeti will set you back $39.99.

IKR?!







Don't be frightened by the stock pic.    This is so versatile it's not even funny.


Who else love the Urban Decay Naked Palette?

Want to save yourself $40??   You need this.



Side by side comparison.

Yes, the brush and packaging is a lot more flimsy on the MakeUp Revolution option.

However, the quality of the shadows are shockingly amazing.       

Ulta is currently having a buy one, get one 50% off sale. 
There are several varieties of these palettes.   In summary,  here is a chance to score them for around $8 each, which makes me almost feel "dirty" for buying the Urban Decay year in and out.

If you're an Urban Decay palette girl, give these a whirl.







I REALLY hate to beat a dead horse.    However, I love me some EC.


I think this is my 5th year and running.

This is the time of year when I begin obsessing about next years life planner.   

...Ooooh...look at the new designs!!!

...Which one will I pick!?

I basically spend an entire year with it so I have to love it.

It's all so exciting!    

Come to think of it, I basically put more thought into designing my  EC planner than I did buying my last car.   #sorrynotsorry








Sure to be a very crucial piece to my fall/ winter uniform.


I don't know what in the french toast is going on over there at Athleta but I'm loving them more and more.

Over the years, I have bought Athleta pieces here and there and always loved the quality.  However, in all honesty... I still kind of thought their stuff was a snore.    

The past year or two, they've REALLY stepped it up.   
They're all sporty, urban, calm, cool, and collected nowadays.

I mean?



This is technically a good and bad thing.    Bad because those Athleta peeps stalk me on gmail and try and rope me into their sales and new "look books" and all of that eye candy goodness.       Good because quite honestly, I'm kinda sick of Lulu.    Lulu, I still do love you deep down but we needed some time apart.    


Stay tuned for another edition soon!

Ps-    Big news in Advo land.



If you're still paying full price for products, I'm gonna need you to stop right there.

$19.95 gets you 20-30% off all products, a free box of variety Spark, and welcome kit with other goodies.  Big no brainer, kids!

Ready to become preferred???   Here ya go!


Have a great Thursday.   Count your blessings.
-AR















No comments:

Post a Comment