Friday, July 22, 2016

What a Week!






As mentioned on the FB...  you can take the kiddos outta the Buckeye state, but ya just can't take the Buckeye State outta the kiddos.   


Anyone else agree that a week at the beach just isn't enough???


We pretty much all need two.

Or three.

Ya feel?


While we had some amazing food and drinky's, we also made time for some daily fitness.

For me, this meant  running on the beach, handstand contests on the beach, hillbilly tennis ( we may or may not have made our own "court" in the sand), and various other shenanigans.










The almost 10 year old's handstand is on point. 

The rest of us?.. yeah, no.


We also became obsessed with paddle boarding and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna need to go straight to Costco and buy the one I've been eyeballing with no real plan.

I got a workout and a half paddling the 6 year old for 30 minutes straight all while she sat on the front of the board and bossed me around with her strict "left, right, left" instructional.

The big one mastered it too.






What else?    

I'm kinda jealous of the little one's sun kissed locks.






As mentioned, I had the new AdvoGreens pretty much emergently to the beach.     Zero chance of me waiting till I got home.


The verdict? 


The Greens powder is the real deal.


I mixed with about 4 ounces of cold water and chugged.

It looks worse than it tastes.  Promise.

Subtle lemon flavor, mixes well, and it's all over before you know it.

I'm on day 3 and swear I even get a little energy kick out of the whole thing.

Struggle with getting your greens and probiotics in?    
This is your jam.

Let's face it, greens aren't our first priority while on vacay.   However, this made me feel like I still "kinda" had my act together.


I've been seeing good ideas all over the instagram.    I've seen it mixed in oatmeal, mixed with Muscle Gain, and Meal Replacement Shakes.



The Snack Shake review is coming next.


Still not getting a discount on your products?  

We couldn't make it easier if we try.


Truly.




$59

A ton of free loot.
20% off your goodies.   Forever.
No auto ships, no auto renewals, nada, nada, nada.


Here's to an amazing weekend.
























1 comment:

  1. Looks so fun! Next beach vacay should be in San Diego, ya hear?!

    ReplyDelete