Saturday, July 16, 2016

Dog Days of Summer






They're going down.   The dog days, that is.  

 Right now.


What a busy, fun, action packed summer we've had so far.



Annnnddd....


    It's flying.


I'm seeing back to school loot in all of the stores on the reg.

Whadya say we wait till August, back to school merchandise people?   
K?




What have we been up to?


We've been country concert go-ing.





We've been 4th of July-ing




We've been road tripping







I've been "dabbling" in golf.

I would post a pic of my skills but I'm pretty sure you'd all be jelly.

I kid.  

But some seriously funny stuff has been going down on the golf courses of central Ohio these days.


I've also been doing a lot of driveway Crossfit.

Yes, it's a thing. 

See Instagram (#advorunner) for more info.

It's kinda my new obsession.




I've also got a couple half marathons on deck.

First and foremost being Emerald City.  



C-bus people, who else is with me???




Speaking of running and 02 Gold and my favorite Advo products, have you guys seen the newest goods??



Just announced and I may or may not have placed an emergency order to be delivered to our road trip destination.


Sooo....

What we have here is something that majorly excites me.







Remember when I used to spend a million dollars at Whole Paycheck on their greens?   

Yeah, not happening anymore.


What IS Advogreens???


Straight from the horses mouth.


What is AdvoGreens?

A Convenient, Nutritious Way to Add More Phytonutrients and Antioxidants, Including Vitamins A, C and E

Enzyme, Prebiotic, Probiotic and Fiber blend to support digestive health.* Add these two delicious AdvoGreens products to your daily regimen. Featuring phytonutrients derived from...



Broccoli

Spinach

Wheat Grass


If that doesn't fix all of our problems, I don't know what will.




Let's talk about the Snack Shake...



100 Calories
13 G of Plant Based Protein
6 G of Fiber
Supports Digestive Health 
Appetite Control

YES.


I'm picturing this mixed with 8 oz of unsweetened chocolate almost milk for a grand total of 140 calories of goodness.



And next....















Antioxidants
A zillion vitamins
Probiotics
Prebiotics
Designed for weight management and digestive health

Now, I get it.  But don't be scared of it's swamp like appearance. 

I personally will mix this with my Muscle Gain, my Meal Replacement Shakes, mix it into my muffin recipe... so many options.


And lastly....

Cherry Spark is back!





A little birdy told me it's way more amazing than the old cherry.



If you need:
Energy 
Mental Focus
Over 20 vitamins and minerals
A great little pre-workout pick me up
15 calories or less?

You're gonna need this.


I'm beyond excited about these and of course will likely be parading them all over the Insta as soon as that Fed Ex man shows up.


Can't wait to see yours too.

Have questions about the new products?
 Aren't already getting a discount??
Message me at advocarerunner1@gmail.com and we'll hook a sista (or brotha) up.




I leave you with this.

Pretty fabulous, yes?







No comments:

Post a Comment