Tuesday, May 24, 2016

New Easy Eats, Exciting Advo News, and Your Typical Randomness


And just like that, it's practically summer here in the C-Bus, O-H.    

I'll take two, please.



Another sign of summer? 

Ummm... these monkeys are outta school!




Say What?     

I realize the little one looks like she's going to the electric chair but I swear she was beyond happy.    
It's the annoying pics that may or may not have put her over the edge.



Somehow this one is first grade bound.




And.... I pretty much spent the majority of her Kindergarten celebration trying not to cry in public.  Especially when she proudly demonstrated her sweet little reading skills.   
Sweetest thing ever.





But yes, we're out.  Any other early birds?



Following me on the Insta?   (Advorunner)
Come play.


Fancy some new protein balls?   






So easy.

You Need:

6 scoops of vanilla Muscle Gain
2 c rolled oats (I'm still obsessed with TJ's gluten free)
3/4 c natural peanut butter (hi lover)
2 very ripe bananas
a very hefty shake of cinnamon (my shake may have lasted approx 20 seconds)
a splash of agave

Mix and form into 1 1/2 inch balls.   Roll in your favorite "toppings."   
I used a variety of chia seeds, crushed almonds, cacao nibs, and cranberies.   
Lay on parchment paper, place in sealed container, and place in freezer for approx 2 hours to set.
After 2ish hours- transfer to refrigerator.   
Keep refrigerated and enjoy!
Even my kiddos love these.


My other easy peasy favorite breakfast

Protein Pancakes

#nofilter
#drool

3/4 c egg whites
1 scoop vanilla Muscle Gain
cinnamon (duh..)
a sprinkle of stevia
a dash of vanilla extract

Whisk and pour on hot griddle.
Wait for middle to bubble and flip.   
Top with 1 tbsp of natural peanut butter and fresh berries or sliced banana.

Y-U-M

A hefty dose of protein and this kept me full for dayyyyys....



Ummmm....

Have you guys heard about the new Advocare distributor deal?

This is huge.

If you're still paying full price for products, now is the time to stop doing that.


Sooo... for $59, you're getting...




A sampler pack of our beloved Spark

A sampler pack of one of my favorite running-related products-  Rehydrate

A sampler pack of my favorite Meal Replacement Shakes

PLUS... 20% off anything you ever order forever and ever.....including 10 day cleanses, 24 Day Challenges, fueling your Spark addiction.

Oh and this cute blender bottle because you're gonna need this to mix up the fabulousness mentioned above.


Oh and I'll add you to my team Facebook message board for additional support, fun, and reindeer games.

Have questions?

advocarerunner1@gmail.com


Don't even get me started on the new Advisor deal..
Wanna save 40% on products?   AND have the opportunity to earn extra income, should you ever choose to do so????

Another post on that coming soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment