Friday, January 1, 2016

Are You All In?

Happy New Year, blog friends!


Bye bye, 2015...   Love you, miss you, mean it.  
What a year it's been!  
Better than last year?   For sure!   




January 11th, 2016...   kickoff to the biggest 24 Day Challenge in Advocare history...

The pre-sale on the challenge ends on January 4th, which is also my birthday.   #goshorty

Coincidence?    

I'm kinda considering this the biggest birthday party I've ever had.   You're all invited.


#baller

Remember how last years New Years 24 Day Challenge was the biggest ever with 90,000 of us?    

Yeah, no.   This was is gonna be bigger.   I know.



Here's the deal.


Order by Monday.   You get....



FREE shipping
FREE All In Shaker Bottle
FREE Food/ Meal Prep Containers
FREE All In bracelet
Oh and the Peanut Butter Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake is back and available in the preorder.


The 24 Day Challenge is where it all begins.      

Who doesn't want increased energy, to drop a couple el bees, a nice detox, better sleep, an extra skip in your step?

The answer is no one. 

Skeptical? 


Let's take a look at some 24 Day Challenge successes from my very own team.

Here we have my girl Ashley...


Before...



Tired.  Knew there had to be another way.  

After...



Zero Comparison.       Wanna see high energy and a spring in your step?    Meet Ashley.


Oh and Jeremy..


Before Advo and after.



His story kinda reminds me a little of my own.   In his own words..

This me before and after advocare and running, before I was struggling to run a 5k in time of 31 minutes, to the new me running a half marathon fueled by advocare. Both pictures are from the Cherokee harvest half/5k a year apart from 224 to 165, and now a new PR in 5k's of 21 minutes and I just ran my 1st half in under 2 hours a few weeks ago.

I plan on doing a half around 1 hour and 40 minutes next in April at the rock and roll in Nashville, and I'm going to run my 1st full in 2016



The other fabulous thing about this challenge is the virtual coach.     Access to very detailed daily instructions on the Advocare website?   Truly better than ever.
Oh and access to my private Facebook page where you can ask questions, complain, celebrate your victories, etc.    So much easier to do this with support.   
Promise.


As for me, I don't even know what number this challenge makes for me.   What I do  know is that in about 3 days in, I'll be feeling better, sleeping better, my skin will look better, I'll feel lighter, ya know... the things dreams are made of.

My goal isn't necessarily weight loss at this point.   However, a good cleanse, a good detox from the month of December, and several days of amazing products and eating clean truly can't do anything but GOOD.



I go back to our beloved 24 Day Challenge 3 or 4 times a year.  In the meantime, I love my maintenance and running/ sports performance products.   I can't imagine life without them.    




My dear friend and teammate, who started with the challenge and looks amazing ...  said something similar to me not long ago.    


She basically said that the thing that she loves most about the cleanse/ challenge is that there is ALWAYS something to go back to when life gets crazy and we start making bad decisions, over indulge, get too busy to meal plan.      A plan.   A plan that's tried and true. 
   Because let's face it, a life without a plan, is a plan to fail in some capacity.  
Ya feel?



So, with the countdown on for the end of the pre-sale, I would love nothing more than to have you join us.

Message me with questions or take the All In Plunge right here.


Don't spend another year wishing you felt better, liked how you looked, had more energy to chase your kids, could enjoy working out, didn't feel achy and tired by 3 p.m... the list goes on.

Nothing to lose but the yuck.

Again,
ya feel?


Hope you all had a Happy New Year!  
Wishing you a year of health, happiness, and love!  

xoxo














No comments:

Post a Comment