Thursday, August 6, 2015

10 Things. From 20,000+ Feet Above




1.   I miss you guys profusely.   

Like hard core.    Turns out July is the busiest month in the history of the world.   I feel like I've barely had time to pee.    Basically.    But it's kinda my own fault.
   Wanna know what I've been up to?   The Insta will fill ya in.      Not on the Insta?  Ride your prehistoric dinosaur on over there and get yourself an account asap. 
 It's basically the new blog.  And the new Facebook.  
  Find me-   Advorunner.  
 And let's be best friends.





2.      Who else is joining us in Dallas/ Ft Worth, y'all!?  



An amazing event.  Always.    I'm pretty much DYING to hear the new product release.   Oh and to see my Crossfit boyfriend, Rich Froning.   

     If you're there,  I wanna hear all about it and I'll probably be stalking you on the Insta.    Don't be scared.




3.    Who else is in the heart of summer marathon training?   

  Eeek.    My training has been Slim Shady at best.   Still fitting in the miles, so don't cry for me Argentina.    But still.      Remember how I bite off more than I can chew sometimes?   I think I did that.      Just now.    And my whole life.   But we knew that.



4.   Speaking of marathon training.... WHEN is my  Rehydrate  Gel gonna be back in stock? 
   I can't live like this and am legit openly hoarding the little stash that I have left.

Part of me thinks it's actually discontinued and those Advo peeps are gonna announce some kind of new life-changing replacement tomorrow night.      Anyone else have this theory?  





5.    You guys, this combo is Off the #ChizzaneDoe.





No idea why it's the best thing ever.  It just is.

Iced green tea.   Green apple Spark.

The End.



6.       WHO is up for a mini cleanse????    

 Going down on Monday.   I'm due.    Haven't done a mini cleanse yet???  It's all the rage.


Go check out my Insta page for the specific deets.


  3 days.   No big deal.     You can do anything for 3 days.   

From the product graveyard....

You need:

 6 Probiotic Restore
3 Fiber Drinks
6 Omegapex (I usually take more when I'm feeling haggard)
6 Herbal Cleanse tablets (3 packs)
Spark


It's going down on Monday.     And like Flo Rida said... It's Going Down for Real...





7.    Speaking of the Flo Rida...

What songs are you guys loving these days?   

Speaking of songs, a little birdie keeps telling me I need Apple Music.  

Is this true?   

And does the thought of not having your ITunes library on your phone at all times give you a heart attack?  

Cuz it does me.



8.    I've had a handful of requests for some #Runnerdog action lately.  

He's still here, folks.  




And he misses you too.  Stay tuned for more pics and shenanigans of that goofball.   Just like the olden days.
ps-- He's had a wig busting since this pic.  Unfortunately, they've turned him into a poodle temporarily.   
   I pretty much thought they gave me the wrong dog.  
Not even really kidding.



9.  Ummm... KEEP's fall line went live today.  

 I'm way pumped about the anti-bullying KIND campaign.  Seriously.  Love everything about this.



And this...

Oh and this...


And this...


This whole initiative makes me happy.     As much as I love the movie....real life mean girls terrify me.   One ring leader and an impressionable group of followers, no matter how big or small, and your sweet baby's life can be a living hell in the blink of an eye.  
     Luckily we haven't had to deal with this and I pray we never do.    As I hope you don't either.    
But as a mama bear of two girls, it's a scary thought.     Mama bear's, I know you relate.


10.      I know this is a super short post but I just felt the need to say hi.

 And tell you that I miss you and that life is gonna settle down here in a hot second and I'll be back to more regular posting.   Just like the good old days.   
In the meantime,  I hope your summer has been magical and funderful. 
   Even though these kiddos go back to school next week, I refuse to let summer go.       8 more weeks of solid sunshine would be fabulous.





Love you, miss you, mean it!





























1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you posted 10 things and the fact that BBW fall candles are BACK is not one of them! Sweater Weather FTW!

    ReplyDelete