Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Womelete


Popping in with a quick post on the womelete.  

Do you guys know about this???   Otherwise known as an omelete waffle.  I prefer the "womelete."




I can't even begin to take credit for this brilliance.   My friend, who was face down in the Whole 30, randomly sent me a beautiful egg waffle looking photo, simply entited "womelete."      Obviously I immediately logged into Amazon.com and had my very own waffle iron en route in moments.


 This is an amazing concept, really.    I thought my friend was the original genius but upon further investigation,  there are all kinds of fabulous womelete-based ideas on the inner webs.  Who knew!?


The Cozy Cook  and Kirby's Cravings  are both sitting back like "what are ya, new?"



This is the quickest, easiest way to get a healthy meal in your belly.   Swear.  The whole process takes less than 10 minutes.


So easy…

1.  Spray waffle iron with oil spray (I use olive oil mist) and preheat.  
2.   In a bowl, whisk eggs or egg whites and whatever random fillings or spices your heard desires.
3.  Pour that into your preheated iron and let cook.  Mine takes about 3-4 minutes, depending on what's inside.


Seriously.  There's something about this texture that's amzing.




My FAVE combo to date….

3 eggs
1/2 mashed banana
 cinnamon (#allthe cinnamon)
 top with almond butter and sea salt.   

You guys.   I realize this is nut butter combo predictable of me and everything but seriously… #icanteven.


So yes, in summary.   We all need to be on board with the womelete.   Where was this brilliant idea when I was doing my first 24 Day Challenge???    
The possibilities are endless.  

I wanna hear what fabulous creations y'all drum up!

See you guys back here within 48.  Prommy!


-AR







No comments:

Post a Comment