Sunday, January 25, 2015

Latest Fabletics Loot and Where's My Pizza and Coffee Lovers?


3 Things!



1.   I'm still in love with Fabletics.   Wanna talk about my latest goodies??  


But First…. Let's take a selfie…


Just kidding…lemme tell you guys how Fabletics works...





Sooo…  If you aren't sure how Fabletics works, it's similar to StitchFix.  Only it's for athletic apparel.  Pretty cute athletic apparel, I might add.    Oh and way less moolah than Lulu or Athleta.  Not that I don't love the Lulu and Athleta, cuz I certainly do.   However, this is a nice change for sure.   I'll be the first to say that the quality is not on the same caliber as Lulu.   You get what ya pay for.   However, it's good.   And for the prices, it's definitely fair.   
  Let's face it,   Lulu's prices are seriously outta hand.     They are.      Not to say I don't still shop there because I can spot one in a 100 mile radius and own that place like a boss.    However, this is a nice change for the moment.     Plus, it won't make us poor like Lulu does.


The bottom line is, I'm addicted to athletic wear.  I obvi wear it for it's intended purpose but I love it for running around town, running errands, and lounging around my casa.        I'm actually surprised I waited so long to cave.




So here's the nitty gritty…..




Fabletics, Kate Hudson, women's activewear

If you haven’t heard about Fabletics, it’s the brainchild of the JustFab group to bring affordable, stylish workout gear via monthly subscription.

How it Works:
1.  Fill out a Lifestyle Quiz – The answers you provide to the activities you enjoy, workouts you do most often and styles of activewear you normally wear will help personalize your monthly outfits.
2.  Fabletics chooses outfits (tops, bottoms and/or accessories) just for you.  There are 2 levels of membership available.
  • If you are a Regular Member, you can choose what you want and shop whenever you like.
  • If you are a VIP Member*, you are offered complete outfits on a monthly basis that start at $49.95 (which qualifies for free shipping), 20% off individual items and Reward Points for purchases and referrals.
*VIP Membership is available to everyone and you can convert to VIP Membership from Regular at any time.
3.  Monthly VIP Outfits:  If you are a VIP Member you will be notified on the 1st of the month about your customized outfit options (chosen by Fabletics based on your lifestyle quiz answers).
You then have one of the following options that must be envoked by the 10th of the month or you will be charged $49.95 to be used as a future credit:
  • You can choose one of the special outfits chosen by Fabletics beginning at $49.95 and it will be sent to you with free shipping.
  • You can choose another combination of tops, bottoms, and/or accessories.  If the items chosen are less than $49.95, a $4.95 shipping fee will be incurred.
  • You can skip buying any product that month with the click of a button.

What to Choose – VIP or Regular Membership?
Since it was free, easy to cancel and allowed me a skip a month without penalty or payment (which seems to be different than other monthly subscription services), I chose the VIP Membership.   
Not sure what I'll do long term but for now, it's working. 

Let's get down to biz
Salar Leggings and Fremont Tank
This was $59 for both pieces.   Yes, please.




I obviously had no choice but to go with the red draws.   'Specially since I ordered these the week that OSU dominated.


These are super comfy with a perfect amount of compression.    I run around in these on the reg and will definitely be back for more colors.    These also come in crops.    

The top comes with thin pads and a built in bra.   Not a ton of support so I usually wear the top on low impact days or strictly weights.   LOVE the back of this and ordered a bra with the same back.   Super cute and peeks out of shirts and sweatshirts, which I love.

Switch Back Tee
I purchased this a few weeks ago for $19.95.   And I wear it non stop so the cost to wear ratio is legit pennies.   

I threw on another tank so that you guys could see the back a little clearer.   This is cozy, comfy, and perfect to throw on over a tank.   I'm pretty sure these will be my BFF as we head into spring/summer.  Perfect for over a tank when heading to the gym or yoga.

Y'all need dis.



I've got some new goodies coming the 1st of Feb. so obvi you guys will be the first to know.



2.  Cauliflower Pizza Bake

Off the hizzle.   The End.


I got the recipe from here…  And then adapted it slightly.





The only thing I did was add a thin layer of sauce for ultimate enjoyment. 





 I also added a bunch of random Italian seasoning because I kinda had to.  I used basil, a little garlic, thyme, and oregano.  


The finished product

Holy crap, this absolutely slayed the pizza craving.    I can't even…. (#basicwhite)




3.   Coffeccino Concoction



If you follow me on the Insta, you already know… About this dreamy concoction.    And if you don't…you've got some 'splainin' to do.

So yes, if you're on the cleanse, you  know you can't have coffee.   However, what you CAN have is this….  And it's legit.    Similar kick that you're gonna get from Spark only warm, creamy, and wants to be coffee.    

Roger That.


I'll be back Laters Baby with some Sunday Sentiments so don't go far.








2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! What size switch back tee did you go with? It's been sold out in most of the sizes and in the black. Hoping to get my hands on it if they restock! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lisa! I went with the small but it fits loosely. I honestly feel like I could have worn anything from an XS to a Medium. Hope they restock soon! Prob my one complaint with Fabletics!

      Delete