Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Four Topics and a Bangin' Recipe







Hey girl, hey.     4 topics, ya ready?




1.  Memes






You guys, I simply can not stop making meme's.   



In my eyes, it's as if every situation warrants one.      And then I stalk my friends and send them ridiculous memes half the live long day.   

Memes about Chipotle, and Valentines Day, and pooping, and whether or not I should become poor and order Sorel riding boots… ya know....things like that.

These friends secretly love it doe.   Ya can't hate on a random meme.  Ya just can't.



2.  The Weekend

Let's talk about it.  Wanna? 


AdvoNation Bishes!

It was awesome.   And that's a facty.


My Advo soul sister and I last year…

2014




And this year..

2015







Can we talk about the caliber of people??  That's the thing about Advo.  The peeps are like no other.  And honestly, you can't help but to want to be a better peep when you're hanging out with these kinda peeps.   So if anything, you roll outta AdvoNation filled with positivity and that's worth every second of your time, plus some. 



So yes,   it was really great and the other thing that's great?  You 24 Day Challenge folks are rocking it, yo.




3.  I'm Dirty


You guys, I did something bad.

 I got my StitchFix shipping notification and then immediately ran to my computer and clicked on "Checkout" so I could see my goods before I got em.    We all know opening the box is 75% of the fun.
  Then I felt sad.   And dirty.
It was the equivalent of that one time in 7th grade when I opened all of my Christmas presents and rewrapped them before my parents got home.   Come to think about it, do my parents even know about this incident?
Hi Mom!  #pleasedon'thatme,iloveyou.
But the box came today and I almost can't even open it because I already blew my wad.
#fwp's  (obviously)





4.  A Recipe


Chicken Enchilada and Quinoia Stuffed Peppers


Right?


Ingredients


***3 bell peppers-  cut in half and seeded
***1 c cooked quinoa (I used TJ's organic, gluten free)
Fancy a pic??


***1 lb. ground chicken or turkey (brown prior)
***1/2 c cilantro, plus more if you're obsessed like me
***1/2 onion, diced (I used red)
***1/2 c egg whites
***1 tsp garlic powder
***2 tsp cumin
***1/2 tsp salt
***1/2 tsp black pepper
***1/2 c. red enchilada sauce, plus more for topping
***cheese for topping for the dairy eaters, if you've got 'em



Directions:

1.  Preheat oven to 375

2.  In a large bowl combine browned chicken/turkey, cooked quinoa, egg whites, onion, cilantro, garlic powder, cumin, salt, pepper, and enchilada sauce.     Mix well.

3.  Find a cute assistant to meticulously stuff those peppaahhhs.


It ain't easy, friends.


4.   Top each pepper with additional desired amount of enchilada sauce prior to baking.    Top with cheese for the lucky ones.


5.  Bake for 45 min. at 375.








6.  Take to the dome.



We loved this one.  Easy, 24 Day Challenge friendly, and lunch leftovers were fabulous.




Hope your Tuesday is muchas bueno.   See ya back here for SWW!  Don't be skurd.




No comments:

Post a Comment