Friday, November 21, 2014

My Fabletics Loot and a Side of Friday Shenans

Happy Weekend, Kitty Cats!




Are you guys tired of me talking about Fabletics?   And StitchFix for that matter???



I told y'all I'd fill ya in on the goodies and mamacita don't lie.



Sooo…  If you aren't sure how Fabletics works, it's similar to StitchFix.  Only it's for athletic apparel.  Pretty cute athletic apparel, I might add.    Oh and way less moolah than Lulu or Athleta.  Not that I don't love the Lulu and Athleta, cuz I certainly do.   However, this is a nice change for sure.   I'll be the first to say that the quality is not on the same caliber as Lulu.   You get what ya pay for.   However, it's good.   And for the prices, it's definitely fair.   
  Let's face it,   Lulu's prices are seriously outta hand.     They are.      Not to say I don't still shop there because I can spot one in a 100 mile radius and own that place like a boss.    However, this is a nice change for the moment.     Plus, it won't make us poor like Lulu does.


The bottom line is, I'm addicted to athletic wear.  I obvi wear it for it's intended purpose but I love it for running around town, running errands, and lounging around my casa.        I'm actually surprised I waited so long to cave.




So here's the nitty gritty…..




Fabletics, Kate Hudson, women's activewear

If you haven’t heard about Fabletics, it’s the brainchild of the JustFab group to bring affordable, stylish workout gear via monthly subscription.

How it Works:
1.  Fill out a Lifestyle Quiz – The answers you provide to the activities you enjoy, workouts you do most often and styles of activewear you normally wear will help personalize your monthly outfits.
2.  Fabletics chooses outfits (tops, bottoms and/or accessories) just for you.  There are 2 levels of membership available.
  • If you are a Regular Member, you can choose what you want and shop whenever you like.
  • If you are a VIP Member*, you are offered complete outfits on a monthly basis that start at $49.95 (which qualifies for free shipping), 20% off individual items and Reward Points for purchases and referrals.
*VIP Membership is available to everyone and you can convert to VIP Membership from Regular at any time.
3.  Monthly VIP Outfits:  If you are a VIP Member you will be notified on the 1st of the month about your customized outfit options (chosen by Fabletics based on your lifestyle quiz answers).
You then have one of the following options that must be envoked by the 10th of the month or you will be charged $49.95 to be used as a future credit:
  • You can choose one of the special outfits chosen by Fabletics beginning at $49.95 and it will be sent to you with free shipping.
  • You can choose another combination of tops, bottoms, and/or accessories.  If the items chosen are less than $49.95, a $4.95 shipping fee will be incurred.
  • You can skip buying any product that month with the click of a button.

What to Choose – VIP or Regular Membership?
Since it was free, easy to cancel and allowed me a skip a month without penalty or payment (which seems to be different than other monthly subscription services), I chose the VIP Membership.   
Not sure what I'll do long term but for now, it's working. 



First up…





I loved these the second I saw em on my girl, Lauren.   Love that they're black and grey, versus the old army green.   I've worked out in them twice now and they have stayed put.    I got a small in these and the compression is comfortable.  






Next up:

    



These pants were a fun print  The tank  is just okay and washed up decent.  But for $12, it's a good basic black tank that I'm sure I'll continue to throw on when I need a basic.     I realize the sports bra is hard to see due to my equisite picture taking skillz….  However, it has a cute band around the neck.    I definitely couldn't wear it for running and there is minimal support.  However, I wore it to Crossfit one a day when we did a lot of rowing and it was all good in the hood.   I ordered a medium in all of these and the pants are slightly loose.  I definitely couldn't run in them as I'm sure they would fall down.   However, they are awesome for a low impact day or weights.   




I currently have a jacket en route so will fill you guys in stat on that.




Mmmmmkayyy…. What else?




Let's talk about some funny stuff I've been seeing on the Insta….





#guilty  #withoutareasonabledoubt






Can we please talk about how hilarious this really is?    Oh em gee.  I love this dog and wanna make him mine so we can be hungry together.






No words.  Dying.





For my old hospital co-workers….   This should also read "or seen in public together…"    Simply not capable of behaving.





This pretty much had me rolling….



Ha!!!   It's coming, friends!




There's just no other way to go about this….




True Story….Add lounge time with the ladies…we could be looking at 3 hours.   





Wheeeeee!   Love all of these.


Hope you all have a great weekend!    See ya'll within the next 36!

















No comments:

Post a Comment