Who said clean eating can't be amazing? I mean, look at this gorgeousness.
So excited for those of you who are joining in on our big 24 Day Challenge? For those of you who missed it, we always have a rolling challenge going. However, our next gargantuous group will start the Monday after New Years Day. Misery loves company so join in.
I'll definitely be making four of these as Fridays are always a crap shoot. However, I threw a fifth dinner in for good measure.
So here we go, yo.
1. Southwestern Stuffed Peppers (omitting cheese and corn)
I think I'm most excited about this one! This is from Meals Full of Color.
- Olive Oil
- 1/2 lb lean ground turkey breast
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 heaping tbsp of taco seasoning
- 2 cups of cooked rice (any type you like – I like brown)
- 3-4 organic bell peppers, halved and seeds removed
- 1 can of black beans, drained & rinsed
- ½ cup of organic frozen corn
- 1 (15 -16 ounce) jar of salsa (my favorite is mango peach)
- fresh cilantro
- sliced avocado