Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Shenans!



Que pasa!


Howza bout a quickie!  I have 10 minutes.   Let's Go!




Some of my faves from the week….







And I legit busted a gut when I saw this one.  So me.   I could live on wings.  #thestruggleisreal





Love this.  LOVE the song too.  





Are you following me on the Insta?   Cuz if you're not, you're missing all kinds of fun stuff.  Including my daily breakfast, with a side of #runnerdog.   Oh and lots of random videos, containing scandalous activity and "deep thoughts."  If you're not folowing,  you probably need to.  









***Who is racing this weekend?   I need to know so I can live vicariously through you.   Plus, I need to send you some good running vibes.   Plus, I need to stalk you in general.  


***Lots of weekend shenans on deck so stand by for some Sunday Sentiments!

***Oh and I just got my first Stitch Fix and I'm kinda obsessed so be prepared for a post on that.


***Have a fab, five, freddy of a Friday!



#lamestpostever


The End.



























No comments:

Post a Comment