Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Running Playlist!!! September 2014 #whatwhat




I haven't posted a playlist in a hot second.    I'm absolutely loving this one.    If you take my class at TBC,  giddy up cuz you're about to get a big dose tomorrow.


Show Me the Money-  Petey Pablo (LOOOOVE this song…Remember last summer when I was obsessed with Blurred Lines?  Yeah, it's like that.)
Break Free-  Ariana Grande
All I Ever Wanted-  Basshunter
Dog Days Are Over-  Florence and the Machines
Shake it Off- Taylor Swift  (if you don't love this song, you're lying to yourself)
Black Widow-  Iggy Azalea
What Are you Waiting For?- Nickleback (love this song and the message…life is short, do it now)
Centuries-  Fall Out Boy
Fireball-  Pitbull
Sweet Little Somthin'-  Jason Aldean
Really Don't Care- Demi Lovato (My kids are obsessed with this song.  My hands were tied)
Everlong- Foofighters
Let the Bodies Hit the Floor- Activator
Sky Full of Stars- Coldplay
Bass Down Low- Dev
Lifehouse- All In
Rap God- Eminem
Sweetness- Jimmy Eat World
Stone in Love- Journey
Back that Azz Up- Juvenile
My Life Would Suck Without You-  Kelly Clarkson
Country Girl- Luke Bryan
Figured You Out- Nickelback
Notorious B.I.G.-  Hypnotize
Shut Up and Kiss Me-  Orianthi
Walk of Shame- PINK
Still Into You-  Paramore
Give It To You-  Robin Thicke



So yeah, you  need these.     As always, I love hearing what you guys are listening to!  You guys hooked me up big time for my Columbus Marathon playlist last year.  Don't think I won't be asking again.

Love you, miss you, mean it.




No comments:

Post a Comment