Monday, August 25, 2014

Sunday Sentiments / Weekend Wrap Up/ Upcoming Race Schedule




Hi Friends!  Back in action with some SS/WWU!


First things first, my 10 day cleansers are rocking the house down.   On the home stretch and they're feeling lighter, and brighter, and well, everybody's winning.




Next group will start mid- September so if you're due or haven't done a 10 Day Cleanse in the past, let's do it!




A busy,  yet super fun weekend in these parts.



The Highlights:


Watching our very own trainer from Title Boxing Club box in the main event.   A fun, festive night.



The big one's first soccer game of the season…




The little one and her one man posse.



Lot's of monkeying around.   Ps-  What's cuter than a 4 year old girly-girl in a maxi dress roughing it up on the playground?   Not much.





A fun party at a friend's house who is basically the REAL hostess with the mostest.    With a side of 10 happy, sticky, barefoot kiddos.






A 16 mile run with a side of Post Workout Recovery.  





 If you wanna know about why I love this stuff for long run recovery as well as my long run recovery in general, you can read about it here.



Some random selflies, per usual.




Ummmm…..first mum sighting of the season.  #bestillmyheart.  Y'all know I basically live for my mums, come September cuz they make me super, duper happy and I kinda can't stop buying them when I break the seal.




The ALS ice water challenge went down up in here…. three times.    Don't forget to admire our backup dancer and #runnerdog photo bomb.

Exhibit A

video


And this happened.   Bacon wrapped dates.  Uh muh guh.   If you really want to feel like you're life is now complete, add a little blue cheese.





Let's talk about my upcoming race schedule… Wanna?

Marathon training is in full effect.  18 miles on deck this weekend.   However, I'm getting up at 4:30 and knocking it out before work on Friday with several other crazy foo's…. Mainly because I don't want 18 miles hanging over my head on a holiday weekend but also cuz we're crazy in general like that.

October 4th….Run Like a Girl Half…. Any other 614 peeps running this?  I ran it last year and kinda loved it.  A lot.


Sept. 20th….The monkeys and I are doing the Miles for Melanoma 5k with family in honor of my aunt, who is currently fighting stage IV Melanoma.     This means I'll be pushing approx. 50 lbs of weight between the little one and the jogger, while the big one huffs and puffs along side us.   At any rate, this makes me super happy.  #breedingrunners




October 19th….My first born child, The Columbus Marathon.    I know you're all probably sick of hearing about it, but this is my favorite race in the history of the world.   The End.   Goals for this race? That's a whole separate post, which is coming soon.



November 2ndBuckeye Classic 10 K Trail Run.  Not officially signed up yet but am about 90% committed to doing this race again.    It's in a beautiful metropark with fall leaves in their full glory.   I kinda love this race.     Okay, I just talked myself into it.





Hope you all had a great weekend.  I kinda miss posting on the reg on this little bloggy 'o mine, so am really gonna try and pick up the pace again.    It's the right thing to do.


Laters 


No comments:

Post a Comment