Friday, August 22, 2014

Five Friday Faves



Hey kitty cats!



How about a little cheer around here with a few Friday Faves?   Some of my favorite things from the week…..



1.   Receiving an unexpected handful of scratch off's.    If you guys ever questioned my level of #klassiness, it's confirmed here.  If you know me, you know I love to gamble (like an old lady).   So yeah, scratch offs are pretty much awesome.   I'm too embarrased to buy them though (due to my #klassiness) so if you are looking for a birthday gift or the such, scratch off's are the way to go.  





2.   Ummmmm,  Bath and Body Works…. Robbed them dry of candles.  'Specially this one.  Sweet Francis.   Get there.   This may be my fave ever.




3.  Watching the members of my 10 Day Cleanse rock out their 10 day fitness challenge.  Some serious workouts going down this week.   Makes #misohappy.   My personal workouts for the week….

Monday:  5 miles and core
Tuesday:  3.5 miles and upper body/ core
Wednesday:  Taught a class at Title Boxing Club, 30 minutes on the ARC, legs, including a zillion dead lifts.  I'm kinda still super sore.
Thursday: Taught a class at TBC, 3 mile tempo run, upper body/ more legs, core.
Friday:  5 miles

On deck for tomorrow…16 mile training run.   Yeah…. And our kinda famous trainer from Title is boxing in a main event tonight, which means I'll be doing said training run on not a lot of sleep because it will be late before he even takes the ring.   So yeah, #youcansleepwhenyouredead and #runrested too.


Really, today should have been a rest day.  However, I was super crazy town when I woke up this morning and had to hit the pavement.   5 miles later, all was bueno in the world.

Sunday will be full on rest.  The End.




4.  Making some seriously delicious food from this…



I'm not really paleo but us Advo kool aid drinkers don't each all that differently than the paleo folks in the grand scheme of things.   But yes, loving this book for easy, healthy recipes.  




5.   House Shenans.     More Cray.   Yes, in contract on the current house and in contract on another, which is why I had to go for a 5 mile run on rest day.    It had to be done, friends.



S'all for now.  See you cats back here soon.

Hope you've had a great week and have some Friday Faves of your own!

xoxo








1 comment: