Friday, June 27, 2014

Apple SPARK! Who wants it?! Oh and a recipe too!






So I was kinda obsessed when I found out that they were releasing Spark packets in stick form.  I REALLY hope this is the new thing and the Advo peeps are converting all spark packets to stick form. I do.    I was also super obsessed when I found out we were getting green apple in general.   

Jolly Rancher.  Exactly what it tastes like.  Delish. #facty.

I've been mixing it with club soda for a little fizzy ditty.   It's delish.

So let's get down to biz….  You can read all about why you need Spark in your life here.  




Note…. if you already like the Facebook page or already follow me on the Insta (Advorunner)…no big...  Just give yourself the entry.


Secondly, ya'll need to make this awesome, easy summertime recipe stat.


The original recipe is here.   I basically changed the whole thing because as you can see…it's loaded with dairy.  And unnessary shoogs…



Mexican Chicken Salad



Ingredients:

4 chicken breasts
1/3 cup apple cider vinegar (hollah!)
garlic cloves
1 package frozen corn
2 cans black beans
2 cups diced tomatoes
1/2 c red chopped onion
avacado
cilantro
cumin
chili powder
sea salt 
pepper
stevia
cayenne pepper


Directions:

Chop chicken breasts to your liking.   Cook through in olive oil, garlic (I used 3 cloves), sea salt, and pepper.

While this is happening…make your "dressing."

In a separate small bowl combine apple cider vinegar,  sea salt (to taste), black pepper, 1/2 tsp chili powder, 1/2 tsp cumin, 3-4 packets of stevia, and 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper.  

Set aside.

Once cooked chicken somewhat cools, add in corn, black beans, tomatoes, and onion.   

Add in "dressing" and stir.

Chill in fridge until you are ready to serve.

Top with avacado and cilantro.


Again, another recipe that you could make 100 different ways.   It's refreshing, clean, and definitely 24 DC friendly.


Happy Friday, love lambs!

See you guys back here on Sunday for SS/WW!






15 comments:

  1. I need spark in my life because I am active from the moment my feet hit the floor at 4am! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the fruit punch. I would love to try green apple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need spark in my life because it helps me keep up with my busy kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Currently needing Spark because I'm running back and forth between 2 jobs all the time! LOVE those on the go packets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Spark! Gets me going first thing in the morning, everyday! Green Apple sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need some Spark so that I will be more productive in the mornings!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need some spark to get through my summer semester of grad school!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love spark!!! Gives me that little extra oomph I need!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need some more spark because I love apple jolly ranchers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. need some get up and go at 4am!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm training for a marathon, I need alllll the Spark I can get, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love spark!!! I love energy and spark will get me moving!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm getting my doctorate, working as a Research Scientist, just completed a Spartan race and am constantly training and workout out, love to be fit, and am in a long distance relationship. If I don't need Spark in my life I don't know who does!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need Spark because I'm training for the Cbus marathon while nannying for 8 kids this summer! Super fun, but crazy amounts of energy needed that can only be fueled by Spark :)

    ReplyDelete