Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Things You Need ASAP. For real.


Wow.  It's been minute but I'm back in black.    Sorry I left y'all hannging but I do have some new goodies up my sleeve and regular blogging resumes  in 3,2,1…..



First things first… Happy Belated SPD from the monkey girls..




Now let's get down to biz…




1.   It's a fact that I'm becoming less of a lipgloss snob by the day.  I can't even believe it myself.   

Allow me to present three "over the counter" lipglosses that you guys are gonna need yesterday.


1.  NYX Sugar Pie   This is so fabulous over a nude-ish lipstick/ liner or alone.  Pinky beige with an itsy bit of shimmer.  This reminds me of Nars Turkish Delight, which I LOVE.  However it's 5 bones and not 25.  #winning


2.  Milani Bare Secret   This is the one that I'm most obsessed with.   The perfect milky, brownie, nudey, matte gloss.   How's that for a description?

3.  Maybeline Iced Chocolate   I recently rediscovered this and can't believe it hasn't been in the lipgloss pouch in my bag all along.   A medium nude that I swear looks good on everyone.   A tiny bit of shimmer but not enough to make you look ridiculous or like a teenager.











  My friend Kami busted these out on our trip to Chicago last month and I knew I had to make them mine.    Here's the deal.   I'm a grease monkey by nature.  I was born that way.   So this means I have to wear waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner and even then, it may or may not stay put.   My point is, event though my makeup seems to have no problem moving during the day, when I go to take it off at night, it's a beast.      I love these for removing the days grime and makeup while providing a little subtle exfoliation at the same time.    I still wash with regular cleanser after this but I swear it gives me an extra layer of clean that I didn't have before.








I don't know why this works exactly, but I love it.  I basically walked into Sephora and told the poor girl helping me all of my undereye problems and she immediately recommended this.   I've been using it for about a month and I love it.   So  if you're over the age of 30, go buy this.










First of all, can we all agree that this is the cutest thing you've ever seen?
I'm kind of obsesssed with this for major Vaseline-style lip moisturizing but with an awesome hint of color.  It also has a slight rose scent which is another selling point in my book.   








I got this in my Birchbox this month and I'll never be without it.   I use this on my lips at bedtime, as a hand moisturizer, on an ugly patch of dry skin on my cheek…the options are endless.  It is hands down the best all- purpose healing moisturizer I've found to date.  Legit #facty.










Oh Mylanta.  I've used this twice now and I swear it's a product that actually lives up to it's name.  It really does leave your skin brighter and well…happier looking.    Check out the reviews on Birchbox.  I mean, almost everyone loves it.     They do.


There you have it, loves.  

I'll deffy you cats back here tomorrow for SWW!  









1 comment:

  1. I ordered the Brighten Up! and Ren Eye Cream!!!!! Yea!! Can not wait to try!!!!

    ReplyDelete