Thursday, January 16, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday!



This was a scheduled post for last night and did NOT post!  Not sure what happened.   However, at any rate, #pleasedonthateme,iloveyou.  

As always,  here we go, yo's!


The day started with my new obsession, HOT mandarin orange and cinnamon. Oh Em Gee, my lover. So good.   With an unpictured side of Catalyst, per usual.  



I hit the gym for 6 miles on the tready (daylight, please come back) and headed home for the good old fiber drink.




Bottoms up.   So I know a lot of you hate the fiber drink.  I really don't mind it and peaches and cream, although supposedly not quite as effective as the cirtrus flavor, is dare I say...kinda good????   #donthate


I chugged more water while I made breaky. 

Here we have 1/3 cup of organic steel cut oats, more cinnamon (shocker, yes), mixed with water and topped with 2 tbsp of natural crunchy PB.




As I was prepping for day, another dip in my 5 lb. drum of PB.  (nothing to see here.)  I mean, seriously.  Get a grip, Advorunner.




I prepped another  HOT mandarin orange Spark for the car.  It's 20 degrees here, friends.   Also, keep in mind that my first Spark happened at 5 a.m.   This was about 9:45.






So lunch....yeah, don't do this.   Yes, I had snacks packed but nothing was super substantial and I really didn't have time to stop and get something substantial.  So yeah, don't do this.


We have....

More sugar snap peas and a 100 calorie guacamole pack.  LOVE this snack.



In shell pistachios, which I eat while driving down the road. Totally safe, I know.   If you see me doing this, don't be alarmed.  It's a sight to be seen, for sure.   And if you're behind me and a shell hits your windshield, I'm real sorry about that too.


An orange.  I'm totally obsessed with oranges and grapefruits at the moment.  I am.


So yeah, snacks but not lunch.   Again, don't do this.


When I got back home I had an apple with a couple blobs of natty PB.





And another HOT Spark and Catalyst.



Dinner was awesome and I basically tried to pretend I was at Chipotle.

My Body Pump instructor told me about her easy peasy pork tenderloin recipe.

Okay, so pork tenderloin.....coat with olive oil, sea salt, and pepper.  Bake on a baking rack at 350 for 90 minutes.   Let the drippings fall into the pan underneath.   SO GOOD.

I also topped it with my VERY favorite seasoning from Trader Joe's.   Do you guys know about this????   It's good on everything!   No joke.




I ended up putting it all into a big salad bowl. 

Here we have pork, spinach, a 100 cal guac pack, jalepenos, tomatoes, red beans, and salsa.  Um....hello!?




I sipped on an unpictured old lady hot tea later in the evening and of course took the herbal cleanse tabs before hitting the hay.



There you have it, friends! 

Will I see any of you at regional success school this weekend!?    



T'will be an amazing event for shiz!  


Laters, loves!


4 comments:

  1. I love our what I ate Wednesdays……I always get some good ideas. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never thought of putting pork on a salad...looks good though! What brand of peanut butter and salsa do you use?

    I went to Des Moines for SS the first weekend...amazing! Hope you have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mateya, I usually use Trader Joe's natural or Krema Nut Company, but only from the factory, which I'm lucky enough to live near. The Krema Nut in the grocery store is not the same.
      As far as salsa, I try and go with what is lowest sugar. TJ's has some good options.

      Delete