Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday!!!



As always, here we go, yo's!


Per usual...


Spark and 3 Catalyst.   As a result of these sub zero's, I've been having my Spark warm these days.  However, this morning it was cold for the sake of time.


I didn't get up in a timely manner for the morning workout.  I know!  But wait, did I tell you guys that the Fitbit will totes wake you up?   Basically all you need to do is tell it to.     I set the Fitbit for 5 a.m., despite the fact that I haven't set an actual alarm since the beginning of time due to my #cray sleeping situation.  Lo and behold,  for once in my life I was in a deep slumber and that bish practically gave me a black eye from the vibration.  Honestly, this thing WILL wake you up.  It will.  However, for the first time in forever, I rolled right back over and went back to sleep.  But for at least 90 seconds, I was awake, and aware, and wondering why I had a black eye.    Oh and guess what?   I apparently slept for 6.25 hours last night?!   Records breaking everywhere.  I'm telling you, you need one.  Mainly so we can be total tools and talk about our granny gadgets together.  And compare our sleep. And do all the things that granny's do. 

Okay so breaky...
A Think Thin bar as I was getting ready for work.   Still LOVE these bars.  Not cleanse friendly but I love that they are low shoog and gluten free.



Once I got to work, I almost died of hypothermia.   You guys that aren't in the midwest or on the east coast right now don't understand our pain.  And for that, #Iaintmadatcha.   But seriously, it's cold.   I had two giant cups of black tea.... Out of poisonous styrofoam.   My hands were tied.






Around 11, I had my beloved in-shell pistachios.  This was about 1.5 servings so roughly 280 calories and worth every bit of it.
With these beaut's, I had a Biocharge and 3 Omegaplex.  (old pic, same scene)



Before lunch, I had the "before lunch" MNS pack.  Lemme tell ya why....



The bottom line is that I have a graveyard of "before lunch" packs in my purse.  It's the one we all forget.  It is.  Everyone knows this.    So instead of tossing them aside like I used to do, I'm being rational and taking them before lunch.  The thing is,  they still contain an appetite suppressant, a small thermogenic, and some other goodness.  My theory is, even if not taken with the whole strip, there is still good things in there.   #fact


I hate to do this to you guys again but I had Schwarma for lunch.   #pleasedonthateme,iloveyou.

I know.  It seems to happen a lot on Wednesdays.  (Should I change WIAW to another day???  Unfortunately, I'm serious.)



After lunch, I couldn't help it and needed coffee.   This is what the tundra does to me.  I've been off coffee forever and look at me.   Just keeping it real, friends.  #donthate  Once again, risking my life for your entertainment and mine.



Before the gym I had a dose of Spark/ Thermo.

  Just a cardio day today and this is what I wanted.



Gym was 10 minutes on the ArcTrainer and 40 minutes (4.5 miles) on the tready.   


Let's talk about dinner.   Dinner was fab.... New recipe, yo's

Low Carb Baked Chicken Fajita's






Ingredients

1 lb sliced chicken breasts
3 bell peppers (red, yellow and green!)
1 red onion
1 can green chilis
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp sea salt
black pepper (to taste)
1 tsp cumin
1 tbsp chili powder
1tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp cayenne pepper
3 sliced  jalepenos (if you're cray like me)
100 calorie guacamole packs  (I used one pack for my plate)
hot sauce, salsa, etc.


Directions

Preheat oven to 400

Mix all spices and olive oil
Toss all ingredients (minus japs and guacamole) in above 
Place in baking pan
Bake approx 35 minutes


Serve in lettuce wrap or Ezekial wraps (if not on the cleanse).   #beesknees 
Top with jalepenos, guac, salsa, etc.

You're welcome.

See y'all back here tomorrow for Thursday Thoughts, perhaps.

Laters Babes.

  



10 comments:

  1. I'm just testing to see if this shows up....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did I never think of lettuce wraps for fajitas?? Thank you for this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good, easy, and clean. Give it a whirl!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just became an AdvoCare distributor and on my way to advisor:) LOVE your bloggityblog and will be following! Yummy recipes and a quick wit- woohoo!:)

    Jen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading, Jen. And GO BUCKS!

      Delete
  5. Also just saw your an OSU fan.. I am a proud alum.. Yippee! Another reason to follow!;)

    ReplyDelete