Wednesday, January 22, 2014

So What Wednesday!



Linking up with Shan!  


As always, here we go, yo!


*SO WHAT if the 7 year old had pajama day at school today and deep down I was totally jelly of her warmth and comfort level?   Not even fair.


*SO WHAT if I went to a new Crossfit gym yesterday and it's legit like I've never worked out a day in my life?  I mean...I'm sore in places that I didn't even know had muscles.  Me likey.


*SO WHAT if my unread magazine pile is getting higher and this, my friends, is stressing me out.  #FWP's


*SO WHAT if I have already been to the car wash twice this week?   My car is black, ya see, but it's white in 10 seconds in this weather.    Yes, we are getting more snow.  Yes, I'm basically throwing money down the drain.


*SO WHAT if I kinda wanna punch Gwen Stefani in the nose for looking this hot while 9 months pregnant?  I mean....???


*SO WHAT if I've made this delicious fake "pizza" recipe twice now in 72 hours?    It's the right thing to do.




***  Still plenty 'o time to enter the Cap City Half Marathon free entry contest.

***  See y'all back here tomorrow for WIAW, which will obvi be on Thursday.  Don't hate.


Laters.













No comments:

Post a Comment