Wednesday, January 15, 2014

So What Wednesday!!!



Linking up with Shan!


As always, #hwgy!



*SO WHAT if I may or may not have downloaded a countdown timer to the Winter Olympics???  22 days and 18 hours to be exact.   If you know me #IRL, you know the Olympics are my jams.   If you're new to my shenans, well then giddy up.  I love nothing more than sitting on my couch with a large blanket and glass of wine while critiquing and scrutinizing athletes who have dedicated their entire lives to this moment.    Because somehow suddenly I think I know the precise technique involved in landing a triple jump.  I do.


*SO WHAT if I'm still obsessed with my granny gadget, the Fitbit?   Yes, I've seen the scary picture on the FB and no, I'm not skurd.     I've gotten a lot of Q's about the Fitbit and what I love about it.  Be on the lookout for an upcoming post dedicated just to my granny Fitbit.


*SO WHAT if I kinda wanna illegally download the Frozen movie like everyone else?   Is this really illegal?   Can someone educate me on the ramifications of downloading bootleg movies?   I mean, in the grand scheme of things, don't the 'po 'po have bigger fish to fry?


*SO WHAT if I've been ordering giant bottles of laundry detergent from Amazon.com because I don't wanna carry it out of the store?   In my defense, I have free two day shipping, but still.  It's too easy.   Funny how I'll kill myself to lift weights all the live long  day but make me carry laundry detergent or a 24 pack of water and I'm as weak as a delicate flower.


*SO WHAT if I'm pretty sure this winter is gonna be the death of me?   I mean, can we have ONE week with no snow?  Just one?  Anyone?   


*SO WHAT if I'm going to see my boyfriend, Luke Bryan, again tomorrow night and I am PUMPED!?   #dontbejelly


S'all for now!

Laters Babes.















1 comment:

  1. I did not even know there was a timer to the Olympics. Stop it. I need that now.

    ReplyDelete