Wednesday, January 8, 2014

So What Wednesday!?



Wow!  It's been a minute!   I guess when Christmas Day and NYD both fall on Wednesdays, my normal Wednesday shenans take the back burner.

No fear, we are back in action!   As always, linking up with the fabu Shan....

And as always, here we go, yo!



* SO WHAT   if I can not accept one more "snow day" for these kids due to brutal temps?  Can not.  The thing is, I could swear they've been off school since before Halloween.   Correct me if I'm wrong. They're bored, they're becoming destructive, and they're complaining 24/7.   So yeah, we need at least 15 degrees and zero precipitation pretty much imeed.  I'm actually not asking for much.




*SO WHAT if I'm already addicted to this Fitbit!   I do feel like it's a borderline "granny" gadget.   That I'll admit.  However, I also love hot tea so it kind of all fits together.   But seriously,  you can sync it to your phone or computer pretty much anytime  you're within 20 feet.   It then tells you how skinny, fat, healthy, or close to death you are! 
  I loved getting off the treadmill today and analyzing my steps.  LOVED it.  Oh, and it says I only got 3.75 hours of real sleep last night!  #shocker.  But really,   it's like Santa Clause.  It really does know when you're sleeping and it knows when you're awake.  I can't wait to see what it has to say tomorrow morning.  I can't.




SO WHAT if now that Christmas is over, I'm ready for it to be summer.   Actually, not kidding.




*SO WHAT if I've accidentally developed a little obsession with what I like to call chemical hot chocolate?   I don't even know how this happened but I do know it's filled with all kinds of crap that likely cause ulcers, cancer, and fibromyalgia.    So yeah, as soon as this box is gone, it's over.    But for now, dang these 25 calories of chemical-laden goodness are delish.




*SO WHAT if I am really stressing out about not having a running journal.  January is practically half over and you guys know I need my stuff written on paper with an actual pen.  Why don't I have this under control?   I'm taking care of this within 48 hours.  I am.  For now, I'm recording mileage in an ugly notebook and well, I really hate that.



*SO WHAT if I dropped my Iphone and shattered half the face and cried real tears?  For longer than 60 seconds.    If you know me in real life, you've heard the story in it's entirety and for that I'm sorry.  But for now, I'm waiting on my new phone.   And my heart breaks every time I look at my sad, cracked face.    


Okay, so tune in tonight for WIAW!  It's back!  There may or may not be a new recipe included so giddy up!


Happy Humpday, lovers!














5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about your phone! That is the worst! I need to learn how to fix that at home myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen, it was devastational. There were no words.

      Delete
  2. Hi! I've been a marathon runner for 12 years and got into doing Ironman Triathlons 2 years ago. I started the Advocare 24 day challenge 10 days ago and was feeling fantastic and noticing results within 3 days. Then I pinched a nerve in my neck.as a result of 2 bulging discs. Now, I can't work out at all and I'm looking at surgery. Without the training (running, biking, swimming, lifting) I'm not seeing any results. Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll obviously definitely see quicker results with the challenge accompanied with exercise. However, I have had numerous people complete the challenge with NO exercise and still have results. I would eat nearly 100% to the plan. I typically tell people 80-90% compliance, but with exercise. Unfortunately, if you can't exercise, you will have to really get down to business with the food and supplement portion. Keep me posted!

      Delete
  3. Can we be friends on the fitbit app lady?!??!

    ReplyDelete