Linking up with Jen for my weekly Thursday Thoughts.
* Basketball is getting fun, no? I'm a fan for a couple of weeks and then it's over. But for now it's the real deal.
* I about peed myself when someone (who I am certain doesn't read this blog) offered me a glass of milk today. To drink. I was shocked into silence. I didn't think anyone over the age of 7 drank glasses of milk. Do they? Blech.
* I really want to go to the JCrew outlet, entire store is 50% off sale tomorrow. Yet somehow I work on Fridays. So sad.
* It's legit going be spring this weekend. Hollah! Weather man says 56 and a ball of sun on Saturday. Yes, I know my SoCal friends would be in full parkas and boots in these temps. However, I assure you, I will see shorts and flip flops on someone at some point before Monday.
* The kiddos and I loaded up and went to get FroYo for dinner tonight. It's spring break and if that's not a good excuse to eat FroYo for dinner, I don't know what is.
* My Tupperware microwave egg/ omelet maker came tonight. Pretty sure this is going to change my life. In less than 12 hours. Stay tuned.
Stay tuned for a What I need....Spring Running Edition post!