Monday, December 9, 2013

Latest Running Playlist! It's a Goody....




As promised, here are my current jams.   As you guys know, I have a million playlists going at the same time.  Playlists for running,  teaching Title Boxing, and lifting weights.   I absolutelyLOVE getting new music recs from you guys.  So as always, keep 'em coming!!   


Here we go, yo!


Running Playlist December 2013



Timber- Pitbul/ Ke$ha -   This may actually be my favorite song at the moment. Period.


#1- Nelly-  Thanks to my girl Nicki on this one.  Forgot all about this oldie but goody.


Wop- JDash-   OMG, download this asap.  Do it. The sis n law is responsible for this one.


Midnight Memories-  One Direction-  Obvi


Do What You Want- Lady Gaga

Cordoroy- Pearl Jam

White Walls-  Macklemore and Ryan Lewis-  Thanks again to Nicki


Stay (dance remix)- Marz Project and Nick G


Walk of Shame- PINK

Harlem- New Politics-  This one has been on every playlist for months and somehow, I still can't enough.

Survival- Eminem

Lola Montez- Volbeat- Not my normal style but LOVE.

Antidote-  Until Now-  This was played in a Body Pump class a few weeks ago and I knew I had to make it mine for running, stat.

Holy Grail-  Jay Z-   I will never get sick of this one. This I know for sure.


Story of My Life- One Direction   So chill and awesome.

Work Bitch- Britney Spears

Red- T-Swizzle

The Monster- Eminem (featuring Rihanna)   LOVE!

Closer- Tegan and Sara

Wake Me Up- Avicii

Drive You Home- Parachute   Another huge favorite at the moment.

Erase Me- Kid Cudi and Kanye West



***There you have it, friends.  My current favorites for running.   Do yourself a solid and start downloading.   Nothing will get you motivated to run or workout more than a new playlist.  #truth #facty #lookitup





















1 comment:


  1. Banyak diantara kita yang mungkin sudah tahu bahwa penyakit ini memalukan dan bisa membuat penderitanya menjadi frustasi Penderita kadang merasa enggan melakukan pemeriksaan karena Mereka dapat muncul secara sendiri-sendiri atau berkelompok. kutil dapat muncul pada rektum dan daerah sekitarnya.membayangkan dokter yang akan melihat organ kelaminya Tapi ingatlah bahwa faktor malu itu yang bisa menjadikankan penyakit anda ini semakin lebih serius. Misalnya dengan munculnya rasa gatal-gatal pada daerah yang terinfeksi.

    ReplyDelete