Monday, December 16, 2013

Back in Action!



Hi Friends!


Back in action from Vegas!   Did you miss me!?!?


One of my bestest friends in the whole world turned 40.  Only Vegas fit the bill.


The birthday girl!  #40isthenewblack #faband40



She's not a huge gambler (I know!), so we started her out slow and on training wheels....Wheel of Fortune it was!




Pic Highlights:


Leaving the C-Bus








Hakkasan at MGM



Getting up close and personal with Jay Z.  Well not exactly.  However,  he WAS about 10 feet from us.  Enormous entourage and all.   His afterparty was at Hakkasan, ya see.  Of course we happened to be there.  Which of course resulted in me telling everyone that I know that we hung out with Jay Z.  #nbd






Public hair teasing....So the birthday girl owns this little gem.   Oh. ma. word.  And I thought my teasing comb was good.  You guys need it immediately.  Life changing and under $5. 



This is what you are supposed to look like before you "gennnntly let it fall...."   (her exact words)




Hyde at Bellagio



$9 water.   Swear.




Crazy brunch at Lavo at Palazzo.  




I'm definitely no stranger to Vegas but I have never seen anything quite like the Lavo brunch.  Holy cray cray.

Basically, about 1/4 of the people looked like this...   



At any rate, this "brunch" (if that's what you call it), was a bee-last!


What else?

Basically a whole lot of shopping, eating, drinking, gambling, dancing, and not sleeping.   Pretty much everything you're supposed to do in Vegas.

For my friends that know about my craps obsession, yes I did win.   I got on a huge roll on Saturday night and ended up coming home UP!   I call coming home just even or slightly down a win. The fact that I came home up, is pretty legit.





 I did manage to squeeze in a couple solid morning workouts in order to remedy some of the damage.

Friday:  5 miles and shoulders, back, arms, and abs.

Saturday:  20 minutes on the guillotine and 3.5 miles on the tready

And..... that was about the extent of my health and wellness for the weekend.   




Oh and speaking of health and wellness,  I also I found out about this.    A No Limits invitation!    I've been kinda dying for an invite to this forevs and a day  and well, it kind of made my year.     Advo readers, will I see any of you there!?!?  Please say yes.




So now I'm home and really, there's NO place like home.  We're in full-on lockdown Christmas prep mode!  It's on!


The bloggy returns to normal this week so stay tuned!













3 comments:

  1. Coming home with ANY money after Vegas is a huge win!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen, it IS!!....Straight from the mouths of true gamblers! Still waiting on our MGM Detroit get together!

      Delete
  2. Looks like SUCH an awesome time. Helloooo you were only 3 hours away from me, where was my call? lol next time! ;) Glad you had a blast AND came home with some money!!

    ReplyDelete