Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday!!!




Lookame!!!!    Redeeming myself for icing you guys last week.   WIAW, up a day early!   So these are obviously all of my eats from yesterday but still!

And don't worry...So What Wednesday will be up laters baby.  Promise.


As always, here we go yo!


I started the day with a HOT Spark.  Do you guys know about hot Spark?  If not, you need to become BFF's with it immediately.  I love it in the winter.   I heat about 10 oz of water for 2:30 in the mike.   Pour over top of Spark and mix.   It blends beautifully and it's the perfect morning winter drink.    Of course, accompanied with a side of 3 Catalyst.




Normally I don't eat before the gym but again, I was somehow starving this morning.  One of my Simple Truth Protein Bar's from Kroger.   88 cents this week, friends!



I hit the gym around 5:30 a.m.    5 miles on the tready and about 20 minutes of weights.   I headed back to the ranch and made this....




If you've been following the blog for awhile, you know this is my favorite smoothie in the history of the world.  I've always been a huge fan of chocolate covered cherries and this tastes so similar.  #TDF.   #Truth


The Chocolate Covered Cherry

2 cups of raw spinach
1 cup frozen cherries
2 scoops of Chocolate Muscle Gain
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup water
a sprinkle of cocoa powder


I had this with a side of Biocharge and 2 Omegaplex



Before heading out the door, the usual happened.   Just a small dip in the PB jar.  Nothing to see here.




As I was out and about...saving the world...I had Spark #2.  Risking my life for your entertainment and mine.   Not much more ridiculous than a Spark-drinking selfie.  There's just not.   I had this with a side of Thermoplus.



And lunch was one of my favorites.   For those of you in the 614, I'm sure you LOVE Northstar Cafe as much as me.  If you haven't been, you need to go today.  Seriously.   It's fresh, organic, and ridiculously tasty.

  This would be the Buddha Bowl, no rice.  This is basically an Asian peanut dish filled with chicken (or tofu, if you likey), beautiful veggies, and organic brown rice.  I often forfeit the rice, as it's honestly amazingly delish without.    



When I got home, I had one of my fave's... Coffeecino!!!  This packs a lot of the same benefit as Spark.  However, it's the perfect coffee fix.   So basically, when you are freezing and want to pull into SBux for a 500 calorie Peppermint Mocha....you drink this instead.  80 calories, tons of vitamins, a little caffeine.  LOVE me some Coffecino.






As I was tooling around,  an apple and another dip in the jar.     Good Lord, I know.




Dinner was leftover Clean Pumpkin Chili, with it's lover, cilantro!!  Did I tell you guys that this freezes amazingly??  It does.   





There you have it, friends!  

See you all back here later for SWW!!!


Happy Wednesday!

9 comments:

  1. I need that pumpkin chili in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shannon, you will NOT be sorry! Do it, stat! :)

      Delete
  2. What flavors of Spark do you like hot? I'm nervous to try it, I just love it cold so much! And coffecino is sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fave hot is actually the mandarin orange. However, I like fruit punch hot too, which is what I had yesterday. Try it!

      Delete
  3. Jen the coffecino hot?? Does it have as much caff.as spark???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lori, yes it's hot and it's seriously delish! Of course, it's no 500 calorie coffee delish, but WAY healthier and WAY less cals, so an awesome fix /substitute. It has the same amount of caffeine as spark.

      Delete
  4. I don't know how I didn't make it to Northstar when I was in Cbus... I have to go next time I'm there!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Banyak diantara kita yang mungkin sudah tahu bahwa penyakit ini memalukan dan bisa membuat penderitanya menjadi frustasi Penderita kadang merasa enggan melakukan pemeriksaan karena Mereka dapat muncul secara sendiri-sendiri atau berkelompok. kutil dapat muncul pada rektum dan daerah sekitarnya.membayangkan dokter yang akan melihat organ kelaminya Tapi ingatlah bahwa faktor malu itu yang bisa menjadikankan penyakit anda ini semakin lebih serius. Misalnya dengan munculnya rasa gatal-gatal pada daerah yang terinfeksi.

    ReplyDelete