Wednesday, November 27, 2013

So What Wednesday!!!



Per usual, here we go, yo!


*SO WHAT if I'm still majorly perplexed that people aren't on the Insta!  Yes, we've talked about this before.  However, you guys really are missing out and I hate that for you.   Missing out on things like seeing what your friends are eating, seeing their new pedicures, seeing their pumpkin pie fresh outta the oven, seeing them take selfies, the list goes on.   It's seriously ridiculous,  yet somehow awesome, that Instagram.



*SO WHAT if I'm trying to figure out how this little shenanigan-filled baby bloggy of mine is suddenly getting so many page hits?   Who are you and where are you coming from?    At any rate, I like you and the fun is just getting started.  



*SO WHAT if my mom and I went Christmas shopping the other day and came home with not one gift?  However, we did come home with a few"gifts" for ourselves.  The sales are ridic right now.    Our hands were tied.



*SO WHAT if I'm convinced that my blood has gotten thinner?  Honest to God, why am I always so cold?  Yes, I know that since I think I'm a Doctor, I should be able to answer this.   But I can't.   I'm "this close" to buying a floor length puffer coat.   To my friend, Meg, I know I've harassed you about yours and its "sexiness" for 3 years now.  However,  I'm really starting to think you were onto something.   



*SO WHAT if I finally downloaded a timer on my phone and I'm pretty much in love with it?  It's been life changing for the gym for HIIT workouts and holding planks.   It's simply called "Seconds" but the options for programming are endless.  Oh and it was free.  You're obviously gonna need it.



*SO WHAT if since it's Thanksgiving Eve, I feel like I want pizza for dinner?   Specifically Jets.  Jets with a side of Carb Ease.   It's the right thing to do.



Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!   Don't forget to count your blessings.   They're everywhere!





1 comment:


  1. Banyak diantara kita yang mungkin sudah tahu bahwa penyakit ini memalukan dan bisa membuat penderitanya menjadi frustasi Penderita kadang merasa enggan melakukan pemeriksaan karena Mereka dapat muncul secara sendiri-sendiri atau berkelompok. kutil dapat muncul pada rektum dan daerah sekitarnya.membayangkan dokter yang akan melihat organ kelaminya Tapi ingatlah bahwa faktor malu itu yang bisa menjadikankan penyakit anda ini semakin lebih serius. Misalnya dengan munculnya rasa gatal-gatal pada daerah yang terinfeksi.

    ReplyDelete