Wednesday, November 20, 2013

So What Wednesday!!!



Again, Lookame!!!   Back in action with  double post Wednesdays!




Let's do this!

*SO WHAT   if I still shop in the Juniors BP section at Nordstrom?  Yes, I know I'm not a Junior but it's pretty much the same stuff from the fancy department across the escalator.  Only it's about 1/5 of the price.   Especially when we're talking about trendy pieces that will be out of style quicker than Taylor gets a new boyfriend.   Nordstrom BP.  Get there.  


*SO WHAT if I'm hosting Thanksgiving and for way longer than a split second contemplated ordering a beautiful turkey made by a chef at our club?   And....legit passing it off as my own?  #Truth.   I figured if it was in my oven in a baking pan when everyone arrived, I'd be golden.  But then,  I told my BFF this plan, and she nearly peed her pants and pretty much put the smack down immediately.    Really, what it boils down to is that I don't want to stick my hand in the turkey during the prep portion of this whole thing.  Can we say #PRINCESS?   #nodoubt   #ridiculous #donthateme,iloveyou




*SO WHAT   if every single morning, I have this exact convo with the 3 1/2 year old.  For example, this was today....
3 1/2 y.o.-  Mommy, what day is it today?
Me-  It's Wednesday.
3 1/2 y.o.- NO it's not!  It's Friday!!!   
Me-  No, it's actually Wednesday.
3 1/2 y.o.-  No, it's really actually Friday!
Me- Mmmkay....????
No exaggeration. She thinks every day is somehow Friday.   And lastly, is it weird that I kind of like it?




*SO WHAT if I broke up with Lulu but then my friend got the What the Fluff Pullover and now she's all cute, warm, and cozy and now I'm all jelly and well,  scared that I want to get back together?   ps-  How's that for a run-on sentence?



*SO WHAT  if the Food/ Recipes tab of this blog is driving me insane clown posse?  I have got to get things organized up in there asap.    I hate it as much as you do.  Trust.



*SO WHAT  if despite the fact that I have 10 million songs and playlists in my library, I'm bored, bored, bored?  Send me some music recs, ya'll!  You know I love that.


*SO WHAT if there seems to be WAY too much Christmas music on the radio already?    My little monkeys are all "Oh Yay! Christmas music! Keep it on!!"  And deep down I wanna say "OMG, seriously???  You guys... we are gonna be so sick of this by December 1st at this rate."    But instead, I  sing right along to Santa Clause is Coming to Town.  Cuz that's what we do.   We always take one for the team for the monkeys, right?  And somehow it's always worth it.





See you guys soon for a "What's Next on my Running Agenda" post.   I know you're on pins and needles! 






















5 comments:

  1. love love love the bp section of nordstrom... such steals for such cute clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also obsessed with the bp jewelry! Such cute stuff!

      Delete
  2. So, do you take the 3 catalyst 3 times a day? Seems like so much. I did just go through a bottle of it and have to say I was a little impressed so just got another bottle but just wondered if I needed to take everyday to get the effects. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, sorry! Somehow just saw your comment. I take 3 catalyst 2 x a day. Definitely take it daily to get the maximum effects. Hands down one of my top 3 favorite Advo products.

      Delete

  3. Banyak diantara kita yang mungkin sudah tahu bahwa penyakit ini memalukan dan bisa membuat penderitanya menjadi frustasi Penderita kadang merasa enggan melakukan pemeriksaan karena Mereka dapat muncul secara sendiri-sendiri atau berkelompok. kutil dapat muncul pada rektum dan daerah sekitarnya.membayangkan dokter yang akan melihat organ kelaminya Tapi ingatlah bahwa faktor malu itu yang bisa menjadikankan penyakit anda ini semakin lebih serius. Misalnya dengan munculnya rasa gatal-gatal pada daerah yang terinfeksi.

    ReplyDelete