Monday, November 18, 2013

Let's Talk About Spark...and Why It's Fabulous



Here's the deal.  You guys know I tell you the goodies.     Yes, I sell Spark but I don't sell any of the other 5 zillion things that I tell you all that you need on this here bloggy of mine.   Really, you don't even have to buy it from me.  But you do need to buy it and here's why....




Allow me to count the ways


1.   Want a workout boost?   Spark is your jamz.  TONS of vitamins and amino acids.  120 mg of caffeine (approx the same as a cup of coffee).  Sugar free.  Low calorie.     If you've heard me talk about my story at an Advo event, you know that Spark has played a huge role  in improving my running times and fitness levels in general.   It has.    You can read about my pre running cocktail here.    That's where my real passion lies.  



2.   "But isn't it the same thing as 5 hour energy and just regular coffee??"


Allow us to compare....






'Scuse me?  Is it just me or does Spark pack the biggest punch?   No comparison in my book.  



2.   Spark makes you happy.   It does.   Ask ANY Spark addict (and we have lots reading this little blog.)  Do it.     They will tell you that they'll nearly illegally break and enter  the home of thy neighbor when they're out.   Plus they don't make someecards like this for nothing.  They just don't.






4.   You can't afford it?   Check it out, yo's.   You actually can.   Plus, this other stuff will add on the El Bee's and I'm pretty sure Spark is gonna make you skinny.   Oh and happy.   And healthy.   And not poor.   





So in summary....




Pretty much immediately.   


I drink 3 per day and it looks a little something like this.

Spark #1-   The second I get out of bed (wheeee.....let's go!) accompanied with 3 Catalyst.  Always, always, always.   #Groundhogday     I work out super early morning about 70% of the time so it's a go, either way.  Even if  not working out in the a.m., I still have Spark #1 first thing upon waking.  

Spark #2-  Between breakfast and lunch.   It staves off cravings and gives me a little boost when I think I'm hungry but I'm really not.   I'm usually just wanting something to entertain or distract me from what I really should be doing.   You know what I'm talking about.   It's called emotional eating.   My point is,  Spark helps here.  

Spark #3-  Usually around 3 p.m-ish.   It gives me a boost when I'm fading and want to eat my kids kettle corn and pirate's booty.  Again, you know what I'm talking about.     If I'm working out in the afternoon, I'll take 3 more Catalyst with Spark #3.  


So there you have it.  I know a lot of you are already on "the Spark" but if you're not.  You need it yesterday.

The End.


17 comments:

  1. Just ordered some so this post could not have come at a better time! Thank ya thank ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What flave did you get!? You won't be sorry! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for my Spark!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you use MNS vits at all?

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a student in dietetics, I have spent my past four years learning about nutrition. I hate to rain on this parade but vitamins and minerals are micronutritents, which do not convert into energy. Carbohydrates, fats, and proteins are macronutrients, and are the ONLY nutrients that can be used for energy. In plain English, THIS IS A SCAM. You are ingesting the same amount (or less) caffeine that is found in most cups of regular coffee, synthetic vitamins which will mostly be lost through urination, as well as extra carbohydrates and calories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon, sorry you disagree but I can only speak to how I feel after being on spark for 3+ years. It's not coincidence. Thanks for reading though and I always appreciate my readers, at any rate!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  6. I love Spark. Recently started mixing half of a scoop of Arginine-what's-its-name in before my strength workout and have really made some progress since I started. I have been wondering about O2 gold and I see in your linked post that you use that. I ordered some so I could give it a shot before running. I also use the MNS 3 packs, and a bunch of other things. I really love them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzanne, so glad you are giving 02 Gold a try! It's really been huge for me and I take it religiously with the spark/ arginine combo when I really need a good run and pretty much before every race. Keep me posted!

      Delete
  7. I used to take it religiously, but got extremely concerned that it contains sucralose. We have lots of yucky diseases in our family and that is one ingredient I have always been told to avoid.
    I miss spark, but am so scared to begin taking it again. I respect and would appreciate your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon....I obviously copied and pasted this from the Advo website. However, in all honesty, the sucralose has never been a huge concern for me. It's such a minuscule amount and I worry 10 X more about the toxins and chemicals that we potentially take in through our environment, cleaning supplies, our food (even organic), etc.

      I figure, the benefit that I get from Spark is so huge and it far outweighs the slight risk that may or may not be there. I guess it's a risk that we all have to weight.

      At any rate, here is the info. from Dr. Sidney Stohs, who I highly respect.

      We've all heard about the artificial sweetener Sucralose and it's use is the subject of much debate especially in the on-line community. AdvoCare selects ingredients for our products based on detailed, in-depth reviews and analysis of research, epidemiological, toxological and regulatory data. Today, we would like to provide a summary of our assessment of Sucralose written by our former Vice President of Research and Development, Dr. Sidney Stohs, Ph.D.
      Sucralose is a sweetener made from table sugar (sucrose) by chlorinating it in three positions on the molecule. This provides a substance which is approximately 600 times sweeter than sucrose and is very poorly absorbed. Therefore, the body does not metabolize it for energy, and only a small amount is needed to effectively sweeten a substance.
      Sucralose has over a twenty-year history of safe and effective use. Over 100 scientific research articles have documented its safety. It carries no warning from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and is approved by the FDA as well as the World Health Organization Expert Committee on Food Additives. It is approved by food and health agencies of over 40 countries. It can be used by pregnant and nursing women since very little is absorbed. Over 400 food and beverage products around the world contain sucralose. AdvoCare is not aware of any peer-reviewed information published in reputable, well-recognized scientific journals demonstrating toxic or adverse effects.
      The research studies which have been conducted to investigate the safety of sucralose have demonstrated no effects on organs, growth weight, blood chemistry or fertility, and sucralose is not carcinogenic, teratogenic, or mutagenic. Sucralose does not produce diarrhea, affect the immune system, alter hormonal systems, cause headaches, produce fatigue or skin conditions. In well-controlled studies, no adverse effects have been found.
      The small amount of chlorine present on the sucrose molecule is a tiny fraction of the amount of chlorine already present in our stomachs in the form of hydrochloric acid which aids digestion. Furthermore, the amount of chlorine present is an even smaller fraction of the amount consumed daily in the form of table salt (sodium chloride).
      There are a number of prominent websites regarding sucralose and other substances that contain extensive amounts of misinformation. The information provided is not based on sound scientific studies. All of the information on these websites is anecdotal and has never been published in any reputable journal, does not involve any reputable research studies, and has never been demonstrated in research studies. Furthermore, the websites reference each other in an effort to create credibility.

      AdvoCare does not use any ingredient deemed to be unsafe or harmful based on sound scientific evidence and we are proud to provide high quality, safe and effective products.

      Delete
  8. I love spark!!! Fruit punch is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete

  9. Banyak diantara kita yang mungkin sudah tahu bahwa penyakit ini memalukan dan bisa membuat penderitanya menjadi frustasi Penderita kadang merasa enggan melakukan pemeriksaan karena Mereka dapat muncul secara sendiri-sendiri atau berkelompok. kutil dapat muncul pada rektum dan daerah sekitarnya.membayangkan dokter yang akan melihat organ kelaminya Tapi ingatlah bahwa faktor malu itu yang bisa menjadikankan penyakit anda ini semakin lebih serius. Misalnya dengan munculnya rasa gatal-gatal pada daerah yang terinfeksi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! I am starting a website and I would like to promote AdvoCare products on it. I am not sure what the rules are about it. If you could help me out, I would appreciate it!

    Madison

    ReplyDelete