Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Has it basically been a week? This is embarrassing.



Who is running this bloggy anyway???



What have I been up to, you ask?   


1.  Obsessing over this candle.    My gym recently started carrying this brand, which I knew nothing about until another friend said "omg, did you see that the gym is carrying Kringle Candle Company candles!?"   Of course, I had to launch a full investigation to see what all of the hub hub was about.  I don't know much, but I know I love you, and that's all I need to know.....just kidding.  (remember that song?!?! Ha!)    No,  but seriously, I don't know much, but I do know that this Ginger Snow Angel scent is the PERFECT holiday candle!   Cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and clove.    These are fairly pricey, especially if you are used to our B&BW 2 for $22 deal.  However, I honestly do feel that they are worth the price.  They burn amazing. 




2.  Watching the Bucks play in the snow.    That's how we roll with college football here in the midwest in November.    Look at us, SEC!  Just saying...   As always,  SEC people, #pleasedonthateme,iloveyou.    But yeah, this happened.



3.  Hanging with these fools.   So our neighbor rang the doorbell, asked for the 7 year old, and basically said "here is your birthday party invitation...can I have lunch?"    I immediately texted her mom to report the crime/ hilariousness.   Then immediately served up "fatties" for everyone.  ps-  a Fatty is a fabulously fat PB&J , just so we're all on the same page.




4.  OBSESSING over the mugs at Target.  Not gonna lie.  I think I spent over an hour in the kitchen area today.  Oh em gee.  Why are this years holiday mugs so cute?    Believe it or not, I refrained from buying  ANY of these.  I know.   However, let's take a look.


A mug that needs a sweater!!!???!?   How ridiculous, yet awesome is this!?   And no, I wouldn't be the least bit embarrassed to drink out of these.  If you know me IRL, you already know this.  One of each, please.



'Scuse me?  Why do I feel that I need this initial mug?   Why, why, why?  Yes, I already have probably 7 mugs with "J's" on them but there is something extra spectacular about this one.   There is. 





5. Downloading music.   You guys are awesome in your music recs.   But at the end of the day, turns out, all I wanted was a bunch of new 1D....totally for the 7 year old, of course.       Oh and Corduroy by Pearl Jam.   Where has this song been all my life? 

You're gonna need to go ahead and download Midnight Memories by 1D as well as Corduroy, pretty much stat.  And as always, if you take my class at Title, know this will be on the playlist pretty much instantly.



6.   Avoiding getting gas.  I hate getting gas possibly more than giving birth.  Well, not that bad, but close.


Surely I'm not the only one, right?   At least it doesn't say "---  MILES TO EMPTY TANK" which is sometimes what I accidentally let happen.  Then I know it's time to get serious.    ps- if either of my parents are reading this,  I can expect my phone to ring in 3,2,1...



7.  Finding the first thing at Trader Joe's that I didn't love.   I can't believe it either.   Everything in the name of this  is a personal message just for me that says "buy me...you'll love me! I was made just for you."  However, it tastes like chemically, poisoned tomatoes. Not good.  Just not good at all.    So sad, Trader Joe.



8.   Putting up 4 Christmas trees and decking the halls, in general.  Remember last week when I made fun of you guys for putting up Christmas decor before Thanksgiving?   Well, somehow the 7 year old roped me into going full throttle.  I mean, the dang Elf is back and everything.




Last year's insta pic of the kids hall.   It's honestly the same scene.  Still kinda lazy for not taking a new pic, nonetheless.


9.   Planning Thanksgiving for a ton 'o peeps.  My turkey dilemma has been solved and I basically bought a fresh, pre-brined bird at TJ's that I'm fairly certain is gonna be life changing.


10.   Obsessing over this alleged "snow storm." 




It's no secret that I'm obsessed with the weather.   And really, what's more exciting for us weather bugs than an alleged snow storm right in the middle of holiday travel?  Nothing.  The answer is nothing.   



There it is, friends.  The top 10 things that have been keeping me from this bloggy!

I will definitely be back tomorrow for SWW!   WIAW will probably be on hiatus this week but back full force next week!


See ya in the A!

























2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness you're back! Thanks for the update...I am a new lover of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Banyak diantara kita yang mungkin sudah tahu bahwa penyakit ini memalukan dan bisa membuat penderitanya menjadi frustasi Penderita kadang merasa enggan melakukan pemeriksaan karena Mereka dapat muncul secara sendiri-sendiri atau berkelompok. kutil dapat muncul pada rektum dan daerah sekitarnya.membayangkan dokter yang akan melihat organ kelaminya Tapi ingatlah bahwa faktor malu itu yang bisa menjadikankan penyakit anda ini semakin lebih serius. Misalnya dengan munculnya rasa gatal-gatal pada daerah yang terinfeksi.

    ReplyDelete