Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Letters!




Dear 3 1/2 year old, If you could be a lamb and stop getting in trouble at school, that would be fabulous.  You're awesome, ya see, but your strong willed personality is kinda over the top.   Yes, I realize that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and all.   Really though,  if you could seriously simmer down, that'd be great.


Dear Trader Joe,   Where oh where is the almond butter!?!?  I'm borderline stalking you at this point.   


Dear Target,   Why does your seasonal decor area have to be so pretty???  And blingy?  And beautiful?  I really want that sparkly, white, impractical wreath.    Clearly, I'm gonna have to make it mine.   And it's gonna make me have a holly, jolly holiday indeed.


Dear Hummus Plate,  I'm coming for you.   It's been way too  long #TLF #TLA


Dear 7 year old,     I can not manage this household and keep track of your Rainbow Loom at the same time.  I can't.    So put it in the spot where it belongs and stop asking me where your Rainbow Loom went.   It's kind of making me certifiable.


Dear Lululemon,  I'm kinda sad that I have to  break up with you but this is bad and I was already getting kind of annoyed with you anyway.   Now, I'm not saying we won't ever get back together because I have no doubt that you've got some tricks up your sleeve.  But for now, I'm going back to UA, Gapfit, and Athleta.  So there.


Dear Work Friend,  Thanks for practically making me pee my pants in a public restaurant with  stories of your sorority days.   Yes, I realize my stories were no better.   We really should not be allowed in public together.   For realz.


Happy Friday, Lovers!

See ya back here Sunday!   







3 comments:

  1. I have been silently following your blog for a few months, and it's time that you know...I love this blog. I have loved it from day1, but today I love it more. I have never bought any lululemon gear. I have wanted to, but always wanted it to be a reward for something since it's a little pricey. This past weekend, I ran my first race ALL.THE.WAY.THROUGH! I have run races before, too many to count really, but this was the first that I muscled through and ran the whole time. I planned on heading to Kenwood in Cinci to get some lululemon...this was my reward...and then I saw this. I am a runner. Not a great runner, and not the perfect size. I thought that lululemon would have SOMETHING for me though. Now, I will never know. So sad for that and for them. Thanks for always making me smile. And PS, Check out Fab Fit Fun boxes by Giulianna Rancic- Much like Birch Box, but dare I say better. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Bridget! HUGE congrats on running the entire race!! Kenwood has an Athleta store now (so jealous!). Bet you could find something fabulous there for sure. I will definitely check out the Fab Fit Fun box! How have I never heard of this!? Thanks for reading! ;)

      Delete

  2. Banyak diantara kita yang mungkin sudah tahu bahwa penyakit ini memalukan dan bisa membuat penderitanya menjadi frustasi Penderita kadang merasa enggan melakukan pemeriksaan karena Mereka dapat muncul secara sendiri-sendiri atau berkelompok. kutil dapat muncul pada rektum dan daerah sekitarnya.membayangkan dokter yang akan melihat organ kelaminya Tapi ingatlah bahwa faktor malu itu yang bisa menjadikankan penyakit anda ini semakin lebih serius. Misalnya dengan munculnya rasa gatal-gatal pada daerah yang terinfeksi.

    ReplyDelete