Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday!




First of all, is anyone else obsessed with the CMA's right about now?  I can barely focus on anything else.  Including this bloggy post, obvi.


Today started out the same as every WIAW.


3 Catalyst and an mandarin orange spark.   You guys, I slept till 7 a.m. this morning!   If you know me IRL, you know this is legit sleeping in for me.     I mean, have you ever seen the sun in my morning Catalyst/ Spark picture?!?    'Cause I'm thinking I haven't.   Yes, a huge part of this was staying out way too late on a "school night" but even with that...I can't even remember the last time this happened.   #needasleepintervention,stat    However, as I always say...you can sleep when you're dead. 




Breakfast was a Chocolate Mocha Meal Replacement Shake with unsweetened almond milk and a ton 'o ice.     Hit me with with a side of 3 Omegaplex and we're good.




As I was packing up for the day, I ate my morning snack.   Right then and there before I even left the house.  

An  organic cheese stick and a side of baby carrots.  I know, don't die of excitement here.   I know I almost did. So yeah, this combo never even made it to the car.





And a Think Thin bar around 11:30.




Love this bar.  Obvi, I'm an Advo girl but when I find something I like, I definitely don't discriminate.



Around 12:30, I had a Biocharge.   Have I told you guys how much I feel like this has helped with my aches and pains?  Of course this is all my own fault and related to all of the physical stress I put on this here body of mine so I'm not complaining.   However, I love that this is non-caffeinated but gives me a huge boost and as I mentioned, I feel it's definitely helped with my ailments.




I ate lunch around 1:30 and it was packed from home.    This morning I cooked one of those TJ's Chili Lime Burgers that I'm obsessed with.    I let it cool and threw it in this salad.   Here we have spinach, celery, carrots, a boiled egg, and hummus for "dressing."    Throw an ice pack in a little cooler and you're golden.   This took all of 5 minutes. 





Back at the ranch, I had one too many dips in the peanut butter jar.    Someone take the fork away.  Seriously.





Before the gym, I had a Spark and 2 Thermoplus.  Shred sesh consisted of 30 minutes of intervals on the Arc Trainer (my knees needed a break), followed by planks, screwing around on my phone, tricep dips, downloading music, biceps, socializing, back work, another download, chest, taking a phone call, and more abs.  Yes, it was one of those kinda workouts. 



My dinner date was a goofy little 7 year old at one of our fave's.  Chipotle, of course.



This is the salad.  Now, normally, I would not get cheese on this, I would opt for the gauc.   However, the gauc was looking rough.  And it was brown.  And angry.   So in retaliation, I got cheese.   It's really the only explanation.  


So here we have:
Lettuce on bottom
Black beans
Chicken
Corn Salsa
Tomato Salsa 
Hot Salsa
Cheese (!)
Topped with more lettuce


I never get rice, sour cream, or cheese at Chipotle.   Obvi, I got cheese tonight but I was justified.   In my opinion, it's just worth it.  If I'm going to eat an extra zillion calories, it's gonna be in the form of a nut butter.   It just is.


And now I'm having a glass of Cabernet because if you are going to watch the CMA's, it's a requirement.


So there you have it, loves!   The always riveting WIAW!


See ya back here tomorrow!  Don't be late.






1 comment:


  1. Banyak diantara kita yang mungkin sudah tahu bahwa penyakit ini memalukan dan bisa membuat penderitanya menjadi frustasi Penderita kadang merasa enggan melakukan pemeriksaan karena Mereka dapat muncul secara sendiri-sendiri atau berkelompok. kutil dapat muncul pada rektum dan daerah sekitarnya.membayangkan dokter yang akan melihat organ kelaminya Tapi ingatlah bahwa faktor malu itu yang bisa menjadikankan penyakit anda ini semakin lebih serius. Misalnya dengan munculnya rasa gatal-gatal pada daerah yang terinfeksi.

    ReplyDelete