Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday!!!



As always,  my Iphone pics of my food are typically terrible.  And as always, no aspirations to become a food blogger here so as always, #donthateme,iloveyou.


Spark/ Rehydrate/ Catalyst at 5 a.m.   




15 min. warm up on the ArcTrainer, followed by an hour of hot power yoga.  My shoulders are already barking as a result of the 5 zillion chaturanga's that went down.   Sweet Francis.

If you follow me on the #Insta, you know it was legit snowing when I left the gym.  Wahhhh!   All I could think about was my fabulous hot apple/ peanut butter oatmeal I was gonna kill when I got home.




1 packet of Oat Fit Cinnamon oatmeal.   1/2 chopped Honeycrisp apple ($$$$), and a cinnamon sprinkle or two.  I ate the other half of the Honeycrisp while this cooked.  Primarily because I can't be wasting million dollar apple halves.    I ended up microwaving this for about 90 seconds, added more cinnamon, as usual, and topped with a blob of nati peanut butter.  Oh Mylanta.  Perfect breakfy for this morning.

I also had 3 Omegaplex and a Biocharge.  Loving this combo for my decrepit knees, amongst other things. 



I then had one more dip in the PB jar.   Primarily because I can't help it.  Not because I was hungry.




Late morning, I had one of my Simple Truth bars.   Still loving these.



And a late lunch, which WASN'T Schwarma.  I know!  However, it was a Greek chicken salad.  Does anyone else think I am legit incapable of going one day without a Greek or Mexican food item?  I'm really starting to wonder.



I've always loved this salad from Greek Express.  Super easy and quick in a pinch.


And an unpictured Spark and 3 more Catalyst.


Around 4:30, I busted out my favorite Muscle Gain/ Almond Milk shake.  With a side of #Runnderdog's tail.  




And dinner.   It's not pretty but it was delish!  And dancing in Srihracha, which is always what I'm going for.  



Caramelized Onion Pork Chops
Cauliflower Mash
Baked Sweet Potato

3 more Omegaplex


For the pork chops, I used this super easy recipe.    Not bad.   I didn't love it but I would definitely eat it again.  For 5 minutes of prep time, I'll take it.


I kind of made up the mash on the fly.   I basically steamed the cauliflower for about 10 minutes in a steamer and boiling pan of water.   I removed from steam, drained water, and added almond milk, a little sour cream, parsley, chives, oregano, sea salt, and black pepper.   I blended on high with the mixer and it came out with texture and not completely creamy, which is exactly what I was going for.  This was definitely the star of dinner.    Delish.


And of course, the standard baked sweet potato, which I promptly dip every bite into this pool of Sirahcha.   It's the right thing to do.


I will also take Nighttime Recovery and another Rehydrate before bed as a result of all of my shenanigans lately.   Just haven't made it far enough for a pic.


There you have it!   Another riveting edition of WIAW.   


Stay tuned tomorrow for Thursday Thoughts!  I know!  It's been a hot second!  











1 comment:

  1. Love your Wednesday posts.....always gives me new ideas of food to try:) I am loving the Oat Fit oatmeal with chocolate protein powder and peanut butter. Will try with apples tomorrow....thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete