Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday!



Linking up with Jenn for another WIAW!


As always, here we go, yo!


Spark, Catalyst and two 02 Gold at 5 a.m.  


A little treadmill sesh and abs.  


An Advocare snack bar ( in which I forgot to take a pic of) was immediately consumed at the gym.

Stock pic, obvi.




I hydrated with two bottles of water and then immediately poured myself a double green tea.  Dontcha hate when you're sweaty and then you immediately get cold the second you walk into another room with a different temp?    Yeah, that's what happened.  Not that I wouldn't have had tea but I was legit suddenly dying of hypothermia and we all know when I'm cold, nobody's happy. 




Back at the ranch, I made pretty much the best smoothie ever.   Don't I always say that though?   What can I say?  I'm passionate about smoothie loving. 



Two scoops of Advocare chocolate Muscle Gain
2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 frozen banana
3 HUGE cups of spinach
1/2 cup of frozen strawberries
2 scoops of PB2 (for good measure)
extra water when it became too thick

Definitely kept me full all morning and I love that I had 3 cups of spinach before 8 a.m.

With this smoothie, I had 4 Omegaplex and a Biocharge.   This combo has kept my joints and knees feeling pretty dang good considering all of the training I'm doing and general stress I'm putting on these precious joints of mine.




Around 11 a.m., I had another Spark and 2 Thermoplus.



Old pic, same deal.


And then I had the old classic for a snack...you know where this is going...



Somehow I am completely incapable of taking a pic of these before I shoot the entire pouch.


And then there was a late-ish lunch...

Oh my word.  You guys have seen this beautiful schwarma salad in these parts before.   However,  I don't think I've ever haused it down like I did today.

You see, I had the hunger of 10 large men.
And here's what happened.  





It was obviously terrible, as usual.  And I'm pretty sure I consumed at least a pound of meat.   However, if you've been to schwarma, you understand.  


And when I left Schwarma, it was drizzling and I became painfully cold again.  So I did something I haven't done in awhile and I pulled into Starbucks and practically demanded an extra hot Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte.   I finally recovered from another  sudden onset of hypothermia and finished up my workday at home.



I had several dips in the almond butter jar while I made dinner.



But here's the deal, I made dinner for the fam and had zero appetite when it was time to eat.  I think I was still stuffed to the brim with Schwarma and also stressing about the next few days, which consists of a zillion and one things.  

Don't judge.  This never happens.  Trust.    However,  I legit try to keep it real up in here.    And the bottom line is, I had 3 scoops of almond butter  and a double scoop of Rehydrate for dinner.   

I know.  I wish I had more riveting news to share but I don't.  #pleasedonthateme,iloveyou.


However, tomorrow night entails a nice little Italian dinner, which I'm sure you guys will see on the bloggy.   And Saturday will consist of plenty 'o carbs, with a side of race obsessing,  during an early pre-race dinner.   So don't cry for me. Argentina.  I'm getting my pre-race carbs.  I just didn't get em tonight.   


The next few days will be crazy but I pinky swear I'll have the playlist up before 26.2.    You guys have been absolutely awesome with the song suggestions.    I can't get enough.   So giddy up on that.


Laters Baby.

-AR






1 comment:

  1. Love your WIAW.....and while you didn't have the oatmeal with chocolate muscle gain and powder peanut butter yesterday I have had the past couple of mornings and can I say DELISH!!!! Thanks for keeping it real and sharing....love your ideas! Good luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete