Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday!


After a two week hiatus, it's time for WIAW!   




And while you're here, go check out Niki, who is responsible for getting me hooked on these WIAW shenans in the first place!


Without further adieu, here we go.  *Disclaimer, I'm not a food blogger and never will be.   And really,  nor do I wanna be.  My pics are all primarily taken with the Iphone throughout the day so #donthatemeIloveyou.


The morning started off like every other.



Fruit Punch Spark and 3 Catalyst before the sun came up.


Followed by a trip to the gym for a 30 minute HIIT run on the treadmill as well as a shred sesh.     I worked back, bi's, tri's, shoulders, and core.    An hour workout that resulted in a bucket of sweat and shaking muscles.   Just like I likey.


I can't remember if I mentioned that I've cycled back onto MNS 3 and couldn't be happier.  Especially when I ordered a new box to find the packaging with better perforated lines.  #thelittlethings.   I took the before breaky packs before this fab creation. 




Breakfast.



One packet of Oat Fit Oatmeal (that I'm legit obsessed with), one scoop of chocolate muscle gain, and 1 heaping tablespoon of Trader Joe's Organic Nati PB.   You guys, this breakfast was the best thing I've had for breaky in at leas (oh I don't know) 6 days.   Here's the deal though, I'm passionate about my breakfasts, so 6 days is a big deal.      The thing about this Oat Fit Oatmeal is that it has a tad of added Sucralose, which is basically splenda.  And here's the deal...so does my beloved Spark, so don't even say bad things about Sucralose because I won't listen.  But anyway, this oatmeal tastes way more amazing than it should.   So get there.     Around 400 calories and a ton of protein for this little concoction.

And I took all of the MNS "with food" packs with this beauty.  


Around 10, I had this.   Spark #2.   Now keep in mind, I had been up for hours, so this isn't crazy.




Around 10:30, I had this.   And I love these.  Kroger Simple Truth Protein Bars.   Around 200 Calories, 21 g of protein, and minimal sugar.   They are so reasonably priced in comparison to other protein bars with similar stats.  Pure Protein and Think Thin, I'm looking at you.



Around 11:30, I had this.    100 Cal Cinnamon Roasted Almonds.  These are super cheap at Target.  And you all know I'm a cinnamon loving fool.   These are a perfect fit for someone with minimal cinnamon nut loving control such as a myself. 




For the sake of time, I had my MNS "before lunch" pack about 15 minutes before I ate this jim dandy.  
 Here we have Chipotle.    Even though I'm not on the cleanse, I always get the same thing, which I feel good about.    No rice, lots of black beans, veggies, chicken, all of the salsas,  a giant blob of guacamole and a ton of lettuce.  I LOVE this combo.  It's clean and delish.  



I had Spark #3 and 2 Thermoplus around 4 p.m.   No picture, sorry folks (parks closed).


I also had one of those million dollar apples that also happen to be as big as my head.






When I got home, I really felt like the grill needed to be fired up asap due to the weather.    It just did.   And dinner.....TJ's Grass Fed Angus Burgers (obsessed).   Oh and I decided I wanted cheese at the last second, which is why this cheese looks well, like it's been put through a cheese grater.  We also have a simple salad with spinach, carrots, red pepper, cucumber, avocado, salad seasonings, and that yummy Opa dressing that I love.     And lastly, good old sweet potato wedges and ketchup. 



And here is a pic of the TJ's Angus burger box in case you're dying.  Love these.   The quality is awesome for the price.





So there you have it, friends.  I will admit, today was a little light on the peanut butter consumption.  Not sure if it's because you guys kept me in check with WIAW or what.  I'm thinking yes.     But my meals were nothing riveting.   Filling and real food, for the most part, yes. But nothing overly exciting.   But it's the real me and the real deal and that's what WIAW is about.  

Happy Wednesday and I'll see you back here on Friday for Friday Letters!

No comments:

Post a Comment