Wednesday, October 9, 2013

So What Wednesday!!!




As always, linking up with the fab Shan! And as always, here we go, yo!


So What if I got my "Your Birchbox has shipped!" email  less than 48 hours ago and I'm already stalking the mailman?   Where are my samples that I'm gonna likely hate!?  It's the opening of the box that makes it all worth it.


So What if I caught a grown woman faking a fancy French accent yesterday?  For realz.  Here's how it all went down...   Remember how I said all of my good makeup was gone?  Well, I finally made the trek to Saks  and the woman who waited on me was all fancy and had the fanciest French accent I've ever heard.   Fast forward 30 minutes later when I'm browsing around Francesca's Closet (hello, lover) and "French" lady is on her break, talking to (what I assumed to be) her co-worker, speaking like a NORMAL midwesterner!!!   I kid you not.   I almost died.  But I also loved it.  And was also secretly #jelly that she has a job where she can fake a French accent all day.   I'm "this close" to applying.   #Icantmakethisup


So What if almost 7 year old has turned her birthday week into a National Holiday?   I've been thinking about it, and I kinda don't blame her.  People are meant to be celebrated and I kinda feel like she's got the right idea.   I plan to reciprocate when my birthday rolls around.   Ya know, by demanding her fabulous foot rubs on a dime and all.   But really, I'm thinking she's got the right idea.



So What if I can't keep my big bear paws out of those Pumpkin Protein Bars that I posted about yesterday?    That's the only downside to their fabulousness.


So What if I'm on my last Sweater Weather candle and it's basically a 911 emergency?    Yes, I know that I buy candles non-stop but here's the deal... I burn them during every waking hour that I'm home.    Mainly because they make me super happy in general.  However, this also means that I burn through them faster than the speed of light.     Hence my reason for constant candle discussion and re-ordering of candles.  It's a vicious cycle and one that I never want to escape.   But yeah, I'm basically out of SW and I can't even believe that I let this happen.


So What if I'm pretty much obsessed with Miley Cyrus and the train wreck that is following her?    Did you guys see the interview with Matt Lauer on Monday!?   Oh Em Gee.   I was embarrassed just watching it.  Not even kidding.   Yet, I peruse ITunes yesterday for my daily music upload and I swear at least 7 of Miley's songs were in the top 50.  Homegirl knows what she is doing, but at what cost?    Me no likey.  And I hope she's out of the spotlight before my girls really catch on to her fame.      This kind of chaos is meant for mommy's eyes only, so keep it coming Miley.


S'all for now.  See you guys back here tonight for WIAW!











6 comments:

  1. I can't believe she said he was too old to have sex. I was dying.

    I think I will light some BBW candles right this second! And umm, so what if my 1 year old is having a popsicle right now? He'll probably have another in a second too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that woman faked a French accent! Hilarious. What a good story.

    I don't watch Today (prefer GMA) but I did see the clip of Miley. I also saw a clip of Today yesterday and Lauer's intro was "And I'm Matt Lauer and I am too old for sex." So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally made my way to BBW yesterday to smell your beloved Sweater Weather... I LOVE it! But, I didn't buy it because a). The mason jar candles were on sale and b). They didn't have anything smaller than a 3 wick :( I did buy Pumpkin Cupcake and Balsam Fir (or whatever it's called). I'm going to be stalking BBW for a coupon for those 3 wicks though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm JUST like you... as soon as I get that "Your Birchbox Has Shipped' e-mail I'm tracking it like a kid tracks Santa on Christmas Eve. Why does everyone love samples so much?

    ReplyDelete