Wednesday, October 23, 2013

So What Wednesday!?!?


Ahhh, linking up with Shan, per usual.

And as always, here we go, yo!!!


  • So What if I'm already having MAJOR post marathon blues!?   I know.  This is shocking to NO ONE, but dang, I always think I'm gonna beat these PMB's.  Yeah, no.     I just need a goal to work towards and right now I've got nothin' and it's kind of a bummer.   BUT some exciting stuff is on the horizon, so as always, don't cry for me, Argentina.

  • So What if I've had a sore throat since Sunday night and I've secretly been super excited to have a legit reason to eat cherry Luden's??  You know the one's I'm talking about.  That delicious cherry candy that is allegedly a cough drop.  Yeah, you're real powerful in curing my ailments, cherry Luden.  But man, you're delicious. 

  • So What if this  Lulu It Takes Two wrap/ sweater/ fabulous warm thingy is gonna be the death of me?!   I believe this was released in 2012 and  Nikki, this is obvi all your fault.   I've been stalking the interwebs and it's nowhere.  Which obvi makes me want it more.

  • So What if Blurred Lines has officially been replaced?  Rihanna's (feat Nick G) new Stay remix takes the top spot of songs that make me immediately want to break it down. Oh. Em. Gee.  Obsessed.     Second place....  Eminem's Survival.   I mean...  Honestly.    Honorable Mention...  Kid Cudi's Erase Me.  

  • So What if I'm already making my Christmas list and it contains nothing but nut products, running related items, and gambling money!?   Is that bad???


  • So What if I really want Schwarma today but really feel bad about subjecting you guys to another Schwarma salad for WIAW???   I mean, seriously.   #firstworldproblems

  • So What if I legit can't stop stalking fall boots!?  They're fabulous and they're everywhere I need one of each.  Yes, please.    Especially booties.   However, I won't turn my nose up at a good riding boot either.   But yes, I'm obsessed and right now boots make me happy, happy, happy.



   S'all for now....  I'll see y'alls back here tonight for the always riveting WIAW!!!


Have a fabulous Wednesday, friends!

-AR










No comments:

Post a Comment