Wednesday, October 2, 2013

So What Wednesday!!!


As always, linking up with Shan

 And as always...here we go, yo!




So What I'm suddenly addicted to Snapchat???  Where has this hilariousness been my whole life?   Do yourself a favor and get there.


So What if I recently ordered the same lunch as the hubs at a restaurant and switched mine with his when he got up to get something?    His was bigger.   #greedygut   Don't worry, I'm gonna tell him....just as soon as he reads this post.


So What if I'm pretty fired up that the President's Cup is in town?    I'm not all that down with golf.    However, what I AM down with is people watching.


So What if I despise stopping to get gas almost more than any other task on the planet?  Yeah, to the point where I will drive on mere fumes for days in order to avoid it.   And to my friends who laugh at the Snapchat pics of me looking sad while pumping gas... Word.


So What if I'm fairly certain I'll be seeing the 1D movie in the very near future?    Remember when the almost 7 year old told me I was weird for wanting to go?   Yeah, well get a load of this strategy.  I was driving almost 7 year old and her two neighbor BFF's to dance class the other day and the convo went a little something like this...

Me- Hmm...Does anyone wanna go see the 1D movie with me?!?
Neighbor Girls-  YES!!!!!!!
Almost 7 year old-  Silence....
Me-  I figure we can make a fun night of it.
Neighbor Girls- More excitement
Almost 7 year old-  Oh yeah baby!

Nothing like a little peer pressure.  So yeah, it's on.


So What if the county fair is in my hometown next week and I'm pumped, per usual?  As the saying goes, you can take the girl outta the country but you can't take the country outta the girl.      I LOVE that county fair.  Not to mention that my kiddos think it's the shizzle as well.  Oh and ps,  if I go on Wednesday, you may or may not see some fried cheese on a stick and likely other bad things in my WIAW post.  Consider yourself warned.




That's all for now but I'll see you guys in a bit for WIAW!    Don't miss me too much.






























No comments:

Post a Comment