Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday...



First things first...today was a rest day from running and I kinda felt like this all day...



Why are rest days in the middle of training so hard for some of us?  Running mama's, I know you can relate. Someone?   
The good thing about rest days is that they make training days all the more fabulous.  They really do.  So there's that.




Now onto our regularly scheduled program.



Today started like every other...


Spark and 3 Catalyst well before the sun came up.

Since it was a rest day from running, I dilly dallied around the house, wondering if I should really rest, and ended up working on So What Wednesday and got a bunch of other stuff done up in these parts.


I then took my Probiotic Restore, followed by the Fiber Drink about 30 minutes later.




Breakfast was one of my faves.   I can't express my love  enough for when the stars align perfectly and there is the perfect amount of peanut butter left in the jar for jar oatmeal.




PB, 1/3 cup of TJ's steel cut oats, chia seeds, 1/2 banana, and cinnamon.   2 Omegaplex on the side.


Snack on the go...



Delicious, beautiful cashews.   #getinmabelly


Another unpictured Spark around noon.


Lunch was pretty awesome.



An impromptu "taco" salad made with taco meat from  Meal Prep Monday.   I threw together about 2 cups of spinach, a bunch 'o cherry tomatoes, two sliced jalepenos, 1/2 red pepper, 1/2 avocado, and a drizzle of low sugar balsamic vinaigrette.



Around 3, I had another Spark and 3 Catalyst.


And then around 5,  this happened.

My entire hand in the cashew can.   I simply can't be trusted with nuts that are not proportioned.  It's public knowledge.   Pretty sure my love for nuts will be on my tombstone one day.



As I was making my random dinner, a few carrots took a dip in the hummus container. 





And then I had a normal dinner all planned out.  However, by the time I got home again, it never happened.  #Fail.   However, a random, acceptable one did.     Here we have one of my beloved TJ's Chicken Lime burgers, 1/2 avacado, 1/2 cup of lentils, a low carb/whole grain wrap, a side of veggies, a blob of hummus, and the whole plate is basically is topped with hot sauce.   Random, yes.  However, it was delish.   Not gonna lie.






So there you have it, friends!  I've also had a zillion ounces of water and a serving of Rehydrate thrown in there somewhere.   Once again, riveting, no?


See ya'll back here tomorrow in some way, shape or form!


1 comment:

  1. I'm getting ready to start my Advocare cleanse and am so glad I found your blog. Love seeing what other people eat!! :)

    -Mia
    www.thechroniclesofchaos.com

    ReplyDelete