Sunday, September 1, 2013

Things you need... September 1st Edition









It's been a minute and I've got some goodies up my sleeve.

Here we go, yo.


1.  OPI Wooden Shoe Like to Know

  Do you guys remember OPI's You Don't Know Jacques that we were all obsessed with just a couple fall's ago?   Well this is the new Jacques, as far as I'm concerned.   I believe this was actually released at the end of last summer but I have just recently discovered it and it was love at first brush stroke.



The perfect chocolatey fall color, with very subtle pink undertones.  The thing is, this really does not look fabulous in the bottle.  But two coats and you'll be pleased as punch.  Prommy.




Next up....





I know.  Another candle.  But, Oh.Em.Gee.  I ordered this on a whim.  Primarily because I liked the name and the picture on the front.   #truth.    It arrived on Thursday and it is already about 1/2 gone.   Hands down my favorite at the moment.   It's fresh but fall-ish at the same time.  A perfect transitional candle.   
It kind of somehow reminds me of Marshmallow Fireside, which I love, but not quite as sweet.     






3.  Yurbuds.   





I absolutely love these and here's why.   I have had a lifelong struggle with finding headphones that don't fall out while running.  #firstworldproblems.    I honestly have a graveyard, if you will, of retired headphones that have failed the test.   But these are awesome.   These were designed for women and people with small ears in general.  They do not move.  At all.  I picked these up on a whim at Target at around $30 and they are legit bomb.com material.









Yes, running mamas, I know a couple of you are gonna say "told you so" and I'm okay with it.  But I've been bucking the running skirt thing forever.   I just have.   So I finally caved a few weeks back and really, have only run in this a couple of times.  But what I do love it for is running errands, Body Pump, and just looking somewhat pulled together but super comfortable at the same time.   A step up from the regular running shorts that I wear all over town half the time but a step down from actually having to be in real clothes.     So yeah, LOVE this skirt.






You guys, this stuff is amazing.   I was way skeptical at first.   Here's the deal.   This is a water infused spray, which contains green tea, chamomile, cucumber, and some type of scented energizing "fabulousness" (for lack of a better term).    This can be used alone, prior to makeup (gives an automatic glow!) or as a a way to set your makeup, which is primarily how I use it.   I use it in the morning right after makeup is done but also carry it in my purse for later in the day when I start looking haggard.   A spray mid-afternoon totally adds a little life back to your face and makeup.    It's honestly awesome and ya'll need it yesterday.








I am in love with SCOUT cosmetic bags.   They are excellent quality, priced very reasonably, and basically just make me happy in general.   They can be purchased online and sometimes at local boutiques.  I love the patterns and various sizing.   If you have a trip or weekend away in your future,  you owe it to yourself to buy a new cosmetic bag.  You just do.





That's all for now folks but I will deffy see you back here tomorrow night for Monday night sentiments and a weekend wrap up.   I am also planning to post some new cleanse friendly recipes at some point within the next 48 hours as we start our 24 DC on Monday!   Lots happening, so don't be a stranger up in here.

Hope you are all having a fabulous holiday weekend!

Laters.




2 comments:

  1. I wish this damn weather would cool down {but not too much} so I could burn some of my favorite fall smells! And I bought a chocolate nail polish last fall and LOVED it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm heading out to look for that nail polish. It will go great with my dress for my daughter's wedding next weekend.

    ReplyDelete