Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Sentiments/ Weekend Wrap Up!





Hi boo boo's!  Another weekend in the books.


So here's the deal.  The cleanse is no fun on the weekend.   Nothing earth shattering here.   But just felt the need to mention it.


The weekend consisted of:

-Catching up with a fun friend. 

-Busting out that 10 miler on Saturday a.m.-  I was at mile 6.5 and getting bored and hot.   Of course, lo and behold, two of my running mama's appear out of nowhere to finish out the 10 with me.   They even went a mile longer than they had planned for their own run.   All to help a sistah out.   


-A fun day of shopping and lunch with my mamacita.  Something bad happened.  I refueled my lipgloss addiction.   I know.   You may or may not see a couple of these on my upcoming "Things You Need" post.  #organizedhoarding #lipglosshoarder #nobig



Don't be scared.  I realize these all look very dark in this photo, but I assure you they are sheer and fabulous on the lips.  The first 3 are from B&BW, the 4th is Bare Minerals and the last is Too Faced.  I'm obvi obsessed with all of them for various reasons.  I'll go into more detail in my next TYN post.


-  The monkeys went fishing.  And caught a zillion fish.  Just a couple little hillbillies, ya know?   Yes, that's a real fish.  And for the record, I'm jelly of 3 year old's hair too.




-  Lots of  household #shenans of laundry, organizing, and planning,  teaching at TBC, grocery shopping, playing outside,  and meal prep for the week occurred.   Speaking of...stay tuned for Meal Prep Monday in the A!





So let's talk about a few things that are currently of concern for me... Yes, I realize that these are all #firstworldproblems, so let's roll with it, K?


1.   I really fear that I have grown too mature for Big Brother.  I know, I can't even believe it myself.   My dear friends know I've been watching this show since the beginning of time.   Don't stroke out, dear friends.   However, I've watched it on and off all season and with every episode I can't help but think "ain't nobody got time for this."    Remember when I wrote this??  Seriously, what's happening to me?  I'm legit worried that I'm finally growing up.


2.  You guys, I am getting increasingly concerned about Khloe and Lamar.   I'm still rooting for them, but geez....  Lamar, get it together. Stat.   Something about this whole thing reminds me of Whitney and Bobby in a weird way.     Lamar, you're gonna lose that girl for good and end up on the streets with not an NBA nickel left to your name.   No one wants that for you.  None of us.



3.   I am perplexed by the relationship of Simon Cowell and Lauren Silverman.  So if I understand this correctly, Simon and Lauren started dating when Lauren was married to Simon's best friend, Andrew Silverman?   And now Lauren is having Simon's baby?   Why is this not a Lifetime movie in production?    And does anyone else think that Simon is gonna be a total grumpy, stick-in-the-mud dad??  I just can't imagine him being fun with kids.   I'll be watching this story closely. 




That's it for now.  See ya'll back here in the A for MPM!


  






2 comments:

  1. I think Simon's going to BOLT! And Lamar?? Get your butt back in rehab Mr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a particularly bad season of BB. No one rocked the boat -- ever-- or had a spine -- ever. Except Amanda -- and she is just awful. I am holding out hope for next year. An you can tell that Julie and the producers think the contestants suck too. Notice how they're doing almost no "back home" stories? It's def a bad year when Elissa is one of the more likable ones and in any other season, she would have been a complete b*tch.

    ReplyDelete