Wednesday, September 4, 2013

So What Wednesday!?!?



As always, here we go, yo!



So What if I had another "you too!" mishap the other day?  Here's how it all went down...Server brings my lunch.  I say "thank you."  He says "enjoy your lunch."  I belt out "you too!!!"
Cracks me up every time.  I've done this at the airport with "have a nice flight" more times than I can count.



So What if I tried to talk the 6 year old into going to see the 1D movie with me last weekend and she legit shut me down?   In fact, her response was "you're weird, mommy."   What the what??



So What if this weekend's long run is a fall back week, which means a 10 miler,  and I couldn't be happier?  I'm feeling beat up.  And need a massage.  And a nap.  And about 10 Epsom Salt soaks.  And about a 2 hour foam rolling sesh.    Yes, I know I choose to do this to myself.   



So What if I'm pretty sure I killed a tarantula in my laundry room yesterday?    This spider was enormous, hairy, and practically the size of my palm.  If it wasn't a tarantula, it was certainly a relative to one.



So What if I'm obsessed with Giuliana Rancic's haircut?   The only thing holding me back is the fact that I need a legit ponytail for running purposes.  But dang, it's cute.



So What if I haven't been to Target in 6 days?  I know.  Pretty sure they are going to send out a search team at any moment.  I'm having withdrawals.



So What if I saw a grown man on a Ripstik the other day?   I can't make this stuff up.    I also can't stop laughing.  Aahhh, neighborhood #shenans.




See y'alls back here tonight for What I Ate Wednesday!   I obvi need to redeem myself after last Wednesday's Cocoa Puff/ Pinot Grigio mishap.


Happy Wednesday and see ya tonight!




















No comments:

Post a Comment