Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday!




Once again, it's time for my weekly and riveting WIAW post.    As previously stated, I love creeping on other people's eats and to do lists.   So if you are new to the blog (I'm seeing lots of newbies,  thanks for reading!), and anything like me, you should love WIAW.



As always, here we go...yo!



Today started with a Grape Spark and 3 Catalyst well before the sun came up.




I took #Runnerdog out for 4 miles and came home and had this.




2 eggs, 1/2 c egg whites, blob of almond butter, and cinnamon.  3 Omegaplex on the side.  LOVE this breaky.


Then, I remembered that my almond butter jar had the perfect amount for another dip, so I went back in and finished it off.


Right?  Who can resist that?




Around 9, I had a second Spark and 2 Thermoplus.  Yes, this is early for a second Spark, but keep in mind I had been up for 4 hours by this point.




Around 11, I had a Pure Protein bar at a meeting.  Love these.



I originally had lunch plans but ended up having to go see a patient around that time and hadn't packed anything.  Nature of my gig.   #NBD.   I had a late lunch when I got home.  



It's hard to see what is under this mound but this salad rocked my sox.   Spinach, an avocado, tons of cherry tomatoes, 2 salmon burgers (from TJ's that I blogged about last night!), feta cheese, and balsamic vinegar.  #tdf.



And then I discovered that I also have an almost empty PB jar, just begging for a spoon.   Don't worry, I have back ups.   But anyway, dessert was me cleaning this baby dry.    In retrospect,  I should have saved it for tomorrow so I could have made PB jar oatmeal but I couldn't help myself.





I went for a quick weight lifting session and had Spark #3 and a serving of Muscle Strength prior to leaving.   If you are strength training and not using Muscle Strength, you need it asap.  It contains HMB, which is shown to increase muscle stamina and muscle mass and is basically derived from a pretty awesome amino acid (L-leucine, if you're curious).   For me, it allows me to lift harder and longer.   I notice even more effectiveness, when I take it on an empty stomach, which was not today.   But truly, I pretty much love this product.  The End.





When I walked in the door,  I had this.   A fat apple and a 100 cal pack of Emerald Cinnamon Roast Almonds.  Not sure why, but I was craving this combo.




Dinner was EASY crockpot turkey chili.    Mainly because nothing says chili like 80 degree temps but also because I was really wanting Mexican and thought this might fix that.   I topped it with cheddar cheese and sliced jalepenos, which I'm obsessed with.

This is literally just:

1 lb ground turkey
1 packet of TJ's organic chili seasoning
3 cans of TJ's organic red beans
1 can of TJ's seasoned tomatoes
1/2 red onion
a little salt
a little pepper
a couple packets of stevia

If your turkey is thawed, you can legit throw this in the crock pot on high  two hours before you are planning to eat it and it'll be good as gold.   If you have your act together and throw it all in said crock pot in the morning and cook on low all day, it'll be even better.   Either way, this never fails me.


So there you have it folks.   


See ya'lls back here tomorrow or (worst case scenario) on Friday for Friday Letters!










No comments:

Post a Comment