Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thursday Thoughts




Linking up with my girl Jen for some Thursday Thoughts.  


I know that those of you who know me IRL are tired of hearing about this.   However, I just need to share with the rest of you that I'm legit obsessed with this appetizer, which I now make into a meal at least 3 times a week.  
Basically a giant mound of a hummus trio, feta cheese, and the most delightful roasted veggies evah.   Can't get enough.  





Happy Birthday to my dear friend, Seana!

Lots 'o laughs in the house tonight, per usual.    Seriously.  My belly hurts.   Oh and a huge shout out to my friend with the baby that I pretended was mine.   She missed the photo op but in a nutshell, she ran 1.5 miles to the club, drank a beer, socialized with us, and ran home 1.5 miles.   Oh and she looks amazing and I'm thinking she may get shot at any moment.  It's impossible to hate her though because she is sweeter than a roll of Grands with icing.




And did you guys hear that Breaking Bad is back in less than two weeks!!??!!?

Oh. My. Lanta.

Best show ever.   Counting down the days.





On the agenda for the weekend....

Friday night kinda impromptu pool party with the crew and kiddos (it better be 80 and a ball of sun).  Our Friday night weather has been marginal, (at best) lately.  

14 miler on deck with MIT at the crack of dawn on Saturday.

More pool with the monkey (3 year old is going to grandmas..hollah.  Love that little 3 year old but let's face it.  Lounging at the pool with an almost 7 year old is a vacay within itself.)

A girls night out (!) benefit at the Bogey

Teaching a Title Boxing Class (or two?) on Sunday.  (stay tuned for my post on TBC and why I love this place.  Coming soon.)

And of course, the regular weekend shenans.



If I can get my act together, we just may be in store for some old school Friday Letters tomorrow.  









2 comments:

  1. Question: I'm looking for a protein powder that I can use to make sure I'm getting all of my protein every day. I don't want something that's geared toward putting on muscle mass, more of a complete protein nutrion supplement. Would you have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. After asking around to a few other bloggers I've found Sunwarrior protein blends. Seems like a good product. Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete