Wednesday, August 28, 2013

So What Wednesday!?


As always, linking up with my girl, Shannon for some SWW!


 And as always, here we go, yo!


  • So What if my thoughts on the Miley Cyrus performance are kind of jacked up?  First of all, yes the performance was disgusting.  That's a given.  But really, she got what she wanted.  Everyone in the western world is talking about this.    And if I'm a betting girl, I would would bet that her traffic and downloads on her music have increased exponentially over the past 48 hours.   She's not dumb, folks.    Will she likely be undergoing some kind of intensive psychiatric and/ or substance abuse treatment within the year?  Yes.  But for now, I would say she's pleased as pie about the whole thing.

  • And speaking of.....So What if I was totally focused on the fact that Miley should have worn some kind of heel, a wedge...something... during said train wreck performance?     I honestly, could barely focus on the 100 other things wrong with the performance as a result of the shoe problem.   Certainly I can't be the only one.

  • So What if the term "getting shredded" is the new term for "working out" as far as I'm concerned?  Try it.

  • So What if I'm somehow doing the cleanse during prime firepit / s'more making/ red wine season?    Yes, this is a season.   And it's a fabulous one. 

  • So What if #Runnerdog didn't get to run with me yesterday and he was a total a-hole all day?   Seriously,  it's almost like I gave birth to this dog.  

  • So What if (once again) I blew off all responsibility to hang out with some fantabulous friends at the pool yesterday afternoon?   Summer is ending and the time is now.  I figure I can fold laundry when I'm dead.  I'll sleep then too.

  • So What if my mom is likely going to KILL me for posting this but she started Couch to 5K AND signed up for her first 5K and I legit can't contain my happiness?!?!    Seriously, I've been dying for this day pretty much my entire adult life.    No turning back, mamacita.   I told you to start telling people so that you are held accountable and look, I did some of the work for you.  #donthateme,Iloveyou





See you back here tonight for What I Ate Wednesday.    Also, stay tuned for a new "Things you need" post.  It's been a minute so I've got all kinds of new goodies up my sleeve.  


S'all for now.  Later Lovers.












1 comment:

  1. I thought I was the only one who noticed Miley's shoes! I was seriously annoyed at them and thought her outfit would have been a lot better with a heel. Maybe her butt would have looked a little better?

    ReplyDelete