As always, here we go, yo!
- So What if my neighbor was grilling steak on charcoal (I die!!) last night and I contemplated asking for a small bite? Without an invitation or even a head nod, or even eye contact, actually. But dang, that charcoal grill smells good and I legit almost couldn't help myself.
- So What if I'm pretty sure that my mailman is reading my US Weeklys? I find it fishy that the rest of America gets them delivered on Friday, if not Thursday, and I somehow always get a Saturday delivery. It's just fishy. That's all.
- So What if my almost 3-year-long, ongoing group text with my old co-workers makes me laugh out loud at least once a day? We basically need to write a book, immeed. Oh and if our text chain ever stops, I'm likely going to need inpatient psychiatric treatment. It's all I know.
- So What if 6 year olds soccer schedule is kind of majorly screwing up my marathon training schedule? I mean, her sports trump mine any day, they just do and they should. But why must her 45 min game be scheduled in the middle of important 3 hour training runs that only happen once a week? Anyone? I fear this is a small glimpse into my future.
- So What if I DVR'd Howard Stern on Katie on Monday? He is hilarious and inappropriate and if you hate him, I'm sorry. But I love him. And I feel like Beth and AGT have done wonders for him. Give him another chance. Won't you?
- So What if I'm majorly ready for fall and it's primarily related to fall candles? I want my Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. Oh and Salty Caramel. Real bad.
- So What if I hate going to the zoo? There. I said it. Everyone else is all "oh, it's a beautiful day...a perfect day for the zoo!" Yeah, I'll go, and I won't complain, and I'll make the best of it but dang, I really do hate the zoo. Especially on beautiful days. It's just not fun. Primarily because everyone else in the 614 has the same idea. So yeah, I hate the zoo. Did I mention that I live 5 minutes from the top rated zoo in the nation? But still, if it's a beautiful day, I can think of 100 things that are more fun than the zoo. #donthateme,iloveyou. But yeah, I hate the zoo.
See you back here tonight for What I Ate Wednesday!