Once again, linking up with the fab Shannon, who is legit about to drop a baby at any moment. Go see her. She's adorbs.
As always, here we go, yo!
- So What if I'm secretly a little bit mad that Adam Levine got engaged? I thought for sure he'd pull a George and be non-commital and unattainable forever. Plus, I was certain that Love Somebody was about me.
- So What if I almost forgot to go to work today? I typically don't work on Tuesdays, ya see, and today I did. I even sent a co-worker a text last night requesting a reminder.
- So What if #Runnerdog has logged 11 miles in two days and he still flips his wig when he witnesses any sign that a run may be happening? Ya know, the movement of a running shoe, etc. Clearly, he was born to be mine.
- So What if I really just want a giant spoon and a jar of peanut butter for dinner most nights but force myself to be normal?
- So What if the most recent episode of RHOC was almost unwatchable? #whoami? Seriously. Briana's husband was off the hook. Did that just happen?
- So What if I can't even handle the fact that Breaking Bad is coming back? Oh.Em.Gee. Counting down the days.
- So What if I can't stop mentally re-living my glory days when the high school band practices across the street? There is just something about a high school band. Surely this is normal, no?
See you tonight for WIAW!