Monday, August 19, 2013

Running Playlist- Late Summer 2013

It's been a hot minute (May, to be exact!), since I've shared one of my random running playlists.  This is what I'm currently using for weekday training runs.   As usual, it's a mix of anything and everything that I'm loving at the moment.   My playlists change every couple weeks but here are my current jamz.





These Days- Foo Fighters (obsessed)
Kiss You- One Direction (don't judge)
Roar- Katy Perry
Play It Again- Luke Bryan
Blurred Lines (duh)- Robin Thicke
I Want Crazy- Hunter Hayes
The Other Side- Jason Derulo
That's My Kind of Night- Luke Bryan
Shut Up and Kiss Me- Orianthi
Break Stuff- Limp Bizkit
Best Song Ever- One Direction
Sex on Fire- Kings of Leon
Monkey Wrench- Foo Fighters (always)
Shots- LMFAO
Take Me Out- Franz Ferdinand
Live it Up- J Lo/ Pitbull
Walk- Foo Fighters
Pour It Up- Rihanna
Our Ships Sinking- Rick Springfield (don't judge.  this song is awesome)
That Power- Will I am
Best of You- Foo Fighters (obvi obsessed with FF lately)
Move Along- All American Rejects
All My Friends Say- Luke Bryan
I Do Not Hookup- Kelly Clarkson
I Wanna- All American Rejects
Red- Taylor Swift
Drink in My Hand- Eric Church
Who Made Who- ACDC
Moneytalks- ACDC
Yeah 3x- Chris Brown
Little Bad Girl- David Guetta
Till I Collapse- Eminem 
Everlong- Foo Fighters


So there you have it.  My random, current playlist.  

Coming up.... a post on easy, quick foods that I try to keep in the house in order to avoid an emergency phone call to Jets at 6 p.m.     

See ya back here in the A.

-AR





No comments:

Post a Comment